Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowledge Shard?

Have one Shard which I received a long time ago and still no others and I'm on level 30 ho hum...... waiting .... waiting....

I have just got the first shard, and I am level 26. Just a matter of patience

Executive Chef
    I just realized there are no pics of the shards in this thread.

So that is what it looks like:

And this is the description:

By the way, I love that it says quantity 4/99, it gives me hope that there might come more in the near future (though I know it is the default message in the inventory &#128540.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the pics. Is it safe to say that all the shards look the same but trigger different quests? I only have 1 shard and am level 28. I'm just stockpiling stuff now. Just finished expanding.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cymoril69 View Post
    Thanks for the pics. Is it safe to say that all the shards look the same but trigger different quests? I only have 1 shard and am level 28. I'm just stockpiling stuff now. Just finished expanding.
    Yes, they all look the same but trigger different stuff

2nd: Anatomy. It gives better drops from monsters (I must say I don't feel any difference), chance to get fey crystal from monster (I did get this). It requires bones, rat tails and coins.

3rd: Agriculture. It gives 1/3 chance of getting extra energy when harvesting crops and a chance to get fey grystal from crops. It requires petals and glimmerdust, plus coins. This is, imho, the most useful shard.

4th: Alchemy. It gives the possibility to craft jewels, silver and mithril at the forge. It requires 100,000 coins, 50 jewels and 50 silver (I finished it yesterday, lol!).

For the exact requirements you can check maguar's guide.

Rhino Keeper
    Btw, what is the recipe for jewels, for example?

Executive Chef
    Those aren't actually recipes, it is alchemy, you just turn one thing into anther.

Coal to jewel=10 coal, 1 hour

Iron to silver=10 iron ore, 1 hour

Silver to mithril=50 silver, 2 days (I bet it is actually 46 hours, I'll let you know tomorrow)

Rhino Keeper
    Ten coal for one jewel? I will mine more jewels while trying to get that coal

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for posting all that info on he 4th shard.
    Now I'm no longer in such a hurry to get it. Heheh.

Ditto to zombiefun's comment.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiefun View Post
    Ten coal for one jewel? I will mine more jewels while trying to get that coal
    Yep, the only one I have used is the silver to mithril and that was only because I wanted to try it out

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast