Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Position of Tablet of Tabernum

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by iLLUMI2012 View Post
    Now that's interesting!
    I've noticed Thurston's Tower drops a sword if i collect from it while the forge is crafting one.
    That IS interesting! I rarely forge swords, maybe that's why I never get seords from the fort. I'll try that!

Executive Chef
    OR it was just coincident anw , good luck with the sword and the shard.
    FYI : i had my magic forge in my kingdom all the time but didnt get the shard until yesterday so ...

New Resident
    I have never got any shards from the tablet even though I've had it for 2months. This game has become boring now that I'm to getting any mor goals. Just stockpiling stuff is no fun

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nandita1 View Post
    I have never got any shards from the tablet even though I've had it for 2months. This game has become boring now that I'm to getting any mor goals. Just stockpiling stuff is no fun
    Nooo! Don't give up! You WILL get the shard! I was starting to think it was a myth, or my game was glitched or something, but then I got it 2 days ago, finally! I am nearly a level 26. It will come, I promise!

FYI, I did recently return my tablet to its original position. Then I got the shard the 2nd time collecting from it. Not sure if it's a coincedence or not...

Executive Chef
    Since I got the tablet, I never had it in its original spot. Within 2 weeks I got all 4 of them. Its just luck. And don't worry about the 4th shard I think it's useless 10 coals to make a jewel, 10 iron ores to make a silver, 50 silvers to make a mithril.

Executive Chef
    Just got my third shard (from the original position)! Less than two days after my second shard finally dropped. Guess I need to start amassing jewels for the fourth shard in case it ever shows up. I'm always maxed out on silver so it would be nice to have the mithril recipe just to get rid of my silver (have two beast statues already and am limited by jewels to make royal blocks and beams).

Rhino Keeper
    Yeh it's all based on percentages (not sure exactly how it's calculated) but sometimes you hit a sweet spot where every week/day you're getting rare stuff then all of a sudden you don't see anything for weeks, or months in some cases that I've read.
    So it is all very much 'luck of the draw' based. I guess it's designed that way to give players something to keep striving for, rather than get everything all at once which would make the game too easy and players would lose interest.

Quote Originally Posted by iLLUMI2012 View Post
    Now that's interesting!
    I've been placing my Forge in storage when not required so I'm wondering if this is why I've not got the 4th Shard....?? Maybe if the Tablet can't see the forge then it won't drop the shard. I've noticed Thurston's Tower drops a sword if i collect from it while the forge is crafting one. Maybe something similar applies to the 4th shard. Interesting.....
    Thanks for providing this info!
    I noticed this as well today! Definitely a good bonus item. Saves those jewels.

I got my second shard! The nice thing was I had all the materials needed to complete the goal, on hand. So while it took weeks to drop, there was the advantage of completing the goal immediately.

Oh, I guess I should add, that when my shard dropped, the tablet was not in its original position.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast