Page 64 of 110 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trinitydawnmaura View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm worried I may not be able to complete the event in time. I have to wait for the timer to let me start chapter 9 (in 33 hours!) and on the side it says the event expires in 3 days.

I really am enjoying this event, but there is a long time to wait between chapters when we only have so many days to finish everything.
    If you gem ahead it allows you to do the next day early(8 apparently in your case), but you still wait for the normal time for the following day to start... You'll have 24 hours to complete day 9(starting at 12:01 Pacific time 33 hours from now) and 24 hours to complete day 10(starting 24 hours after that).

BTW... What level is your Kingdom and how long did it take you to get all the replies back?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    My knights are lazy....they just keep grabbing the first gold path they see. I got the treasure hunter cat way back, from the barons tent, but he'd really like a friend! (Maybe posting here will help!) lol
    I'm with you! And also posting for some forum magic (I do, I do, I do believe in posting!) haha (gotta love Peter Pan)

And I've bad news for those with the cat, I'm afraid if I don't get one I shall make you walk the plank! (although perhaps I won't let there be crocodiles below, hmmm, maybe I'll put my chocolate fountain you all gave me a while back underneath instead)!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-28-16 at 02:47 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Does it matter where you do the Adventure? I have Queen's Court and after many adventures only jewels and gold paths.
    Me too... Just have to keep trying!

Rhino Keeper
    Hey everyone!

Sorry I've been fairly inactive recently @__@ Wanted to pop in and let you all know we received your feedback and have investigated the tuning for the final few days of this event.

• We'd thought that a particular setup would bypass the 20 limit on virals, however we've now confirmed that this is not the case. Because of that, we're halving the Deckhands requirements for both level buckets.
    • I cross-checked the calculations some of you have posted against the tuning sheet for this event. While I can't post the specific actuals, I can confirm that the average droprate for Crumbs is a bit higher than one per adventure (though it's certainly possible to only ever get one on every adventure), and that the Parrot Feeder drops a minimum of 3 Parrot Food per collect, with a possibility for 4 or 6. (Day 9 and Day 10 are difficult to complete without spending gems to be sure, but once the Deckhands fix goes out it should not be impossible.)

I'll update again when I receive confirmation that the Deckhands tasks have been updated!

Thanks,
    sourp4tch

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hey everyone!

Sorry I've been fairly inactive recently @__@ Wanted to pop in and let you all know we received your feedback and have investigated the tuning for the final few days of this event.

• We'd thought that a particular setup would bypass the 20 limit on virals, however we've now confirmed that this is not the case. Because of that, we're halving the Deckhands requirements for both level buckets.
    • I cross-checked the calculations some of you have posted against the tuning sheet for this event. While I can't post the specific actuals, I can confirm that the average droprate for Crumbs is a bit higher than one per adventure (though it's certainly possible to only ever get one on every adventure), and that the Parrot Feeder drops a minimum of 3 Parrot Food per collect, with a possibility for 4 or 6. (Day 9 and Day 10 are difficult to complete without spending gems to be sure, but once the Deckhands fix goes out it should not be impossible.)

I'll update again when I receive confirmation that the Deckhands tasks have been updated!

Thanks,
    sourp4tch
    I've just received confirmation that this fix has been pushed live. Thank you everyone for your feedback! We'll continue to monitor things from here

Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    If you gem ahead it allows you to do the next day early(8 apparently in your case), but you still wait for the normal time for the following day to start... You'll have 24 hours to complete day 9(starting at 12:01 Pacific time 33 hours from now) and 24 hours to complete day 10(starting 24 hours after that).

BTW... What level is your Kingdom and how long did it take you to get all the replies back?
    Thank you for clarifying! : ) I'm a level 23 and I think it took 1-2 hours to get my last set of replies. I check in when I can throughout the day.

Hey everyone!

Thanks,
    sourp4tch
    I've just received confirmation that this fix has been pushed live. Thank you everyone for your feedback! We'll continue to monitor things from here
    So upper levels are only required to get 20 deckhands

Thanks for handling this now instead of waiting last minute tomorrow night.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    Hi x marks the spot in castle story.

I'm Joob81 and I am level 50. The game will not let me get a Pirate Tavern. Says I need to level up to build this type of building. I think 50 is the highest level. What am I doing wrong?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Joob81 View Post
    Hi x marks the spot in castle story.

I'm Joob81 and I am level 50. The game will not let me get a Pirate Tavern. Says I need to level up to build this type of building. I think 50 is the highest level. What am I doing wrong?

TIA
    There's a cap on town buildings so you'll have to sell one to be able to buy the pirate tavern. Putting it in inventory doesn't help.
    Sell a level 1 farmhouse or cottage & you should be fine.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Host(ess)
    Sell a farmhouse and you will be able to buy it.