Page 38 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/10 Update - Holiday Workshop EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    the only way to get ribbons is thru gifting with neighbours. You get 3 ribbons each gift.
    Plus from chopping the special and grand boxes, if you're lucky.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    I think they intend for us to speed up Old Thomas' house with gems. It's the cheapest way to get more chocolates for now unless they stagger the release of more things for later this week.
    Yes but if you were unlucky and didn't get many ribbons there wouldn't be any point in even trying to gem. Once the ribbons run out they run out. I've seen some in baron's tent but that's it - not enough to do anything with. I don't think you can even get them with gems. That part they didn't think through very well

Anyone has a full list of dropping of each gift box? I keep on receiving new things from chopping boxes. Wanna collect a full set!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wesley1218 View Post
    Anyone has a full list of dropping of each gift box? I keep on receiving new things from chopping boxes. Wanna collect a full set!

All I've been getting are snowman orbs - that's why I was asking at the beginning. But I haven't finished part 3 of that goal and have only been getting the little red boxes - that may be why.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Hey I dont know if anybody already answered you bit here is my expierience. I have 4 accounts and everytime I never get the offer to download games on all. But I waited on Cluedo a few weeks back and after 1 1/2 weeks I got the offer on my main account two same happend with another game being able to download some days after the other accounts on Sunday. So the only advice I can give you is: Wait!

For the event got 6/7 tries. I got lucky I really fear now for the next random event -.-
    Thank you for sharing your expirience and the advice, I guess I'll just wait then. I was about to install it from the front page and just be done with it, but now I'll give the waiting some more time...
    And let's hope that we won't have to fear the next event with something random!!!

Rhino Keeper
    YOUVE GOT TO BE JOKING ME HOW IS THIS RANDOM ANYMORE??
    5 elves 6 flowers im fed up!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wesley1218 View Post
    Gift Box:
    - Snowman Orbs(1)
    - Holiday Ribbons(1), Mermaid Scales(1), Mithril(1), Ivy Lamppost(1), Wreath Lamppost(1), Snowman(1), Pile of Gifts(1)

Special Gift Box:
    - Snowman Orbs(3)
    - Holiday Ribbons(1), Mermaid Scales(1), Simple Glue(1), Winter Gate(1), Winter Wall(3), Winter Tower(1), Pile of Gifts(1)

Grand Gift Box:
    - Snowman Orbs(5)
    - Holiday Ribbons(1), Earth Wisp(1), Simple Glue(1), Festive Gate(1), Festive Wall(3), Festive Tower(1), Pile of Gifts(1)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    YOUVE GOT TO BE JOKING ME HOW IS THIS RANDOM ANYMORE??
    5 elves 6 flowers im fed up!
    yup....similar here

Quote Originally Posted by Korlcek View Post
    Gift Box:
    - Snowman Orbs(1)
    - Holiday Ribbons(1), Mermaid Scales(1), Mithril(1), Ivy Lamppost(1), Wreath Lamppost(1), Snowman(1), Pile of Gifts(1)

Special Gift Box:
    - Snowman Orbs(3)
    - Holiday Ribbons(1), Mermaid Scales(1), Simple Glue(1), Winter Gate(1), Winter Wall(3), Winter Tower(1), Pile of Gifts(1)

Grand Gift Box:
    - Snowman Orbs(5)
    - Holiday Ribbons(1), Earth Wisp(1), Simple Glue(1), Festive Gate(1), Festive Wall(3), Festive Tower(1), Pile of Gifts(1)
    Thanks so much. You made my target much clearer

Same here

Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    yup....similar here
    Now have 7 elves, 5 skating ponds and 3 flowers.