Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

Farm Supplier
    Hi. I need 10 more mystic energies to finish the task for the event. I do not have enough neighdors who play. If you can help me my id is candylou36. Thank you if you can help me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by candylou36 View Post
    Hi. I need 10 more mystic energies to finish the task for the event. I do not have enough neighdors who play. If you can help me my id is candylou36. Thank you if you can help me.
    add you, pls accept and request
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Sent invite, send me request ☺

Fashion Designer
    I started the chapter 7 today and I am in trouble because I can not breed the Love dragon. I wanted to avoid getting Virtue, so I used combo Kitsune + Fire and I got super rare Kitsune on my first attempt. Then I tried Kitsune + Light and I got 18 hour fail, rare Melody. I was hoping for a common dragon, Love finally today, and I got rare Justice (Kitsune + Fire), 25 hours! It is normally so difficult to get a pink hybrid, and now I got three of them one after another! At least Justice is a new dragon for me, but I will fall back for one day because now I can not breed Forest dragon with another dragon. I bought a little forest dragon and I will evolve it to level 4 tonight, so at least the breeding den will be empty after 20 seconds when I will breed two Forests tomorrow and I will try for Love once again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    I started the chapter 7 today and I am in trouble because I can not breed the Love dragon. I wanted to avoid getting Virtue, so I used combo Kitsune + Fire and I got super rare Kitsune on my first attempt. Then I tried Kitsune + Light and I got 18 hour fail, rare Melody. I was hoping for a common dragon, Love finally today, and I got rare Justice (Kitsune + Fire), 25 hours! It is normally so difficult to get a pink hybrid, and now I got three of them one after another! At least Justice is a new dragon for me, but I will fall back for one day because now I can not breed Forest dragon with another dragon. I bought a little forest dragon and I will evolve it to level 4 tonight, so at least the breeding den will be empty after 20 seconds when I will breed two Forests tomorrow and I will try for Love once again.
    Fire and Light will give you Love dragon, never fails

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    Fire and Light will give you Love dragon, never fails
    That combo actually got me two 33 h virtue fails in a row ...
    Good thing I had started early with trying to breed love... Finally got it after I came back to the forum reading the tips on how to avoid Virtue - by using pink as one of the two breeding partners...

Farm Supplier
    Sent invite. Send me a request.

Rhino Keeper
    Just sent you an invite... As soon as you accept it you can send me a request

Rhino Keeper
    Invited, pls send your request.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you all for your help. Now its a waiting game for the food to grow. Battles should be easy to finish. Again thank you all!!!!!!!