Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Double-Dye Dragon Tournament (Rainbow, black) 8/29/17

Rhino Keeper
    I have reached (and lost to) Stellar Aurora, but now I've also reached the point in tales where I need to battle. No idea how to combine these.

Berserker is driving me berserk!
    Tried fungi and others since yesterday morning and 4 videos. Almost 20 fails I would guess.
    Don't want to use ultimate. Any suggestions?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Warrior Queen < Sharman L13 mm first attempt might help ?
    I just beat Warrior Queen using Water 15 bBb (thanks to Starship now I have a level 15 water!) on my first try. Again, might help someone

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    I have reached (and lost to) Stellar Aurora, but now I've also reached the point in tales where I need to battle. No idea how to combine these.
    I got past Stella Aurora on my first try in both accounts using Virtue (level 11 and level 13). If you can get past the tricky ones using whatever dragon can win you can work in the tales dragon battles between the toughies. Just a suggestion. I stopped tales after I got the second dragon so I'm just trying to do the tourney now. Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    I got past Stella Aurora on my first try in both accounts using Virtue (level 11 and level 13). If you can get past the tricky ones using whatever dragon can win you can work in the tales dragon battles between the toughies. Just a suggestion. I stopped tales after I got the second dragon so I'm just trying to do the tourney now. Good luck!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    . Bastiaan0 was my inspiration.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatchXat View Post
    I just beat Warrior Queen using Water 15 bBb (thanks to Starship now I have a level 15 water!) on my first try. Again, might help someone
    Last edited by starship412; 09-01-17 at 09:02 AM.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    If you haven't gotten past Stellar Aurora yet and have a Stargazer from the last Tales then I'd suggest trying him or Lonestar. Or you could take a walk on the wild side and try Forest.

Executive Chef
    Stuck on glasswing, really stuck - this is so ridiculous! I've tried Adipps, fire, anything that's out of the spa, it's insane!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PatchXat View Post
    In my second account I just beat Warrior Queen using Tricrown Level 11 Bb. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Please help with Warrior Queen! Nothing is taking her down! Thanks!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast