Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    So I?m confused. After we have upgraded the Portal to Level 3, how many Apotranus Blooms and Eclipsed Elms should we have total?
    Same here. So far for me it's just been a 2 hour waiting game. Now a 30 minute wait on crafting one beam.
    Btw. I have 2 blooms.
    And actually it was more like a 4 -6 hour waiting game for one beam.
    Last edited by riverly; 01-07-21 at 08:52 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on goal 5. I only received 1 bloom and 3 trees. iOS btw.

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Anyone else only get 13 days?

Help timers are off. I only get 13 days not 14 
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210107_195940.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	129.1 KB 
ID:	58082  

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    We have implemented feedback from previous events. One suggestion that we've implemented is the chance for the tendable items to drop multiples.
    SgtBeebo - I collected from my first alien hog (can't remember the name) after the full 2 hrs and it did not give me anything (I used gems to speed one up at the start and received 1). I was VERY surprised. With a 2 hr clock, won't we need a guaranteed drop of at least one? I ended up buying 6 before I read another post that pigs also drop the item. The timer will be up in a few minutes for remaining 5, so hopefully I'll get better drops.

Update - after 7 collections I have 2 of the required drops. It's going to take a long time to get the 6 needed to craft and upgrade. Looks like I wasted 50,000 coins on extra hogs.

Update 2 - after collecting from 44 pigs, I picked up 9 more of the needed drops. Wish I wouldn't have spent extra coins on the hogs.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 01-07-21 at 09:48 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    The bloom and elm are beautiful. Thumbs up for the artwork S8. And ever since I watched The Mandalorian I am much more down with aliens. looks fun and I am always excited for an energy dropper.
    They are look cool and it's a shame the elms are not storable. I wanted to grow many to decorate my kingdom.
    Last edited by olcastle; 01-07-21 at 11:00 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    Help timers are off. I only get 13 days not 14 
    The timers round off to the day until the final 24 hours so it only shows 14 days for a few hours directly after the event starts.

For example, the moment the timer goes from 14 to 13 days, the actual time left is 13 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds. Since there's not enough room in the little boxes for all that info we just see the first bit.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe you meant the trees? Because those are the ones you grow. Blooms come fully grown.

To make your tree storable: purchase a sapling, place it on the board. Store it first.
    Then place it again from storage. Grow into tree. Voila, you now have a storable tree.
    I already made 20 and love them!

Rhino Keeper
    Apotramos Bloom dont give me anything in 2 collection , is normal?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Maybe you meant the trees? Because those are the ones you grow. Blooms come fully grown.

To make your tree storable: purchase a sapling, place it on the board. Store it first.
    Then place it again from storage. Grow into tree. Voila, you now have a storable tree.
    I already made 20 and love them!
    Yes, thank you, I fixed my post. And thank you for the trick but unfortunately it's too late for me. My saplings almost grown already.

Fashion Designer
    So instead of collecting from Ivy's Hut (which I have avoided for the last day and a half) we get to place the Binary Bulb, and then wait 12 hours before we can collect.

Head meet wall.

Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast