Page 72 of 94 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Hi, it's not exactly a goal but is the faerie skunkhouse worth it buying when you get to that quest? I have 270 gems (would get 20 back as the reward) I have 2x wizard school already and was saving up for barracks. But is it worth taking the hit for this?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by enelya_anne View Post
    Hi, it's not exactly a goal but is the faerie skunkhouse worth it buying when you get to that quest? I have 270 gems (would get 20 back as the reward) I have 2x wizard school already and was saving up for barracks. But is it worth taking the hit for this?
    On this account I didn't buy the barracks, but faerie skunkhouse. The drops are for me very useful, I use truck load of rat tails I am trading with big Sis a lot.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    On this account I didn't buy the barracks, but faerie skunkhouse. The drops are for me very useful, I use truck load of rat tails I am trading with big Sis a lot.
    Thanks, that's the way I'm leaning.

Host(ess)
    I'm on Gridelda's dark garden, Coping Mechanism. But there is no option to make Mythic Essence in the Potion Shops. What's wrong?

New Resident
    You need to do some of the adamant goal to open mythic essence is I remember correctly, check that goal in The Hub

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ait_vedan View Post
    I'm on Gridelda's dark garden, Coping Mechanism. But there is no option to make Mythic Essence in the Potion Shops. What's wrong?
    correct! here is some help to find where you are up to...Story Guide link

I'm at level 42 and trying to complete the night glimmer sword as well, I hatched the dragon 3 days ago, have been collecting from it every two hours but no scales :/ have I missed something?

Quote Originally Posted by Penumberone View Post
    I'm at level 42 and trying to complete the night glimmer sword as well, I hatched the dragon 3 days ago, have been collecting from it every two hours but no scales :/ have I missed something?
    the grown dragon has collectingtime 22h, so you still have a small one
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Host(ess)
    Thanks I'll wait .. this game sure is learning me to be patient

i agree! This game teaches lots and lots of patience! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-26-15 at 12:08 AM.

Farm Supplier
    HELP! HELP! HELP! Please...
    I have installed FS2 and CS onto my partners mobile. We want to be able to play his games on my iPad as we share it and for the obvious reason that the screen is way bigger. When I go to "log in to another account", it tells me it will overwrite all my games. Is there anyway we can log into my iPad without me losing my games? Im level 33 on CS and hes only level 5 so I'd be devasted to lose my game!
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16