Page 110 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1162

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

I can't seem to get any ribbons. I've gone gather the supplies line 8 times but I still only have 2 ribbons and that was from the accelerated wedding supply gathering. Since I had to do the slower harder one I've had no ribbons. I am getting frustrated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by felix2099c View Post
    I can't seem to get any ribbons. I've gone gather the supplies line 8 times but I still only have 2 ribbons and that was from the accelerated wedding supply gathering. Since I had to do the slower harder one I've had no ribbons. I am getting frustrated.
    It took me 3 weeks in total. 5 trades in the first 24 hours or so. Then 2 or 3 a week from then on. I was waiting on 1 lace for pretty much the last 2 weeks. It'll happen but just takes time.

This is taking me a loooonnngg time...

Just wondering if TL has taken into account that some people over Level 40 only have one source of Faerie Murmur? (I assume some might not even have one!)

All I have is the Faerie Respite. No Goddess Tree or other Faerie things yet.
    So it takes ages to get 20 of the Murmur for the exchange, then when you do the exchange it usually gives you things you already have!

Edit: The only requirements are Sabina and Thurston's houses. If you haven't yet completed the Faerie Respite there wouldn't be any source of Murmur would there?
    Last edited by zaccy678; 03-22-15 at 05:56 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Edit: The only requirements are Sabina and Thurston's houses. If you haven't yet completed the Faerie Respite there wouldn't be any source of Murmur would there?
    My faerie respite wasn't fully built when I got that goal and I got my murmur from the magic garden and a faerie flowerbed I'd purchased. Even if they didn't want to purchase it, they could at least get the item from the magic garden.

Thanks, I just realised that myself. The Magic Garden is not listed in the thread for Murmur sources, I'll have to follow that up.

Still, it would take a very long time to accumulate 20 Murmur from the Garden (not a guaranteed drop and a long collection time).
    Then only a chance of getting what you need from the Exchange...

I'll add the drop to the Inventory Guide... SW 23 Mar
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-22-15 at 06:47 PM.

Executive Chef
    We'll I've just finished this quest. Well at least it's taken a more normal amount of time to create a wedding. And I got it done in the order it should have been given. Very disappointed however my happy couple didn't walk around my kingdom together.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 04-08-15 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    We'll I've just finished this quest. Well at least it's taken a more normal amount of time to create a wedding. And I got it done in the order it should have been given. Very disappointed however my happy couple didn't walk around my kingdom together.
    I'm still waiting on my last bell...

I could have organised a real life wedding in less time

It seems to be a sham marriage anyway, what with the couple going back to their own respective homes, and no one ever mentioning it again...

Thurston clearly has a shady backstory, dunno about Sabina but she sure walks funny. Weird, weird stuff

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	19614

Just managed to snap this

Quote Originally Posted by oscarbeebee View Post

Views:	114 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	19614

Just managed to snap this
    My sources suggest otherwise....

Views:	152 
Size:	117.8 KB 
ID:	19615

Rhino Keeper

Wedding carriage

I have a problem with the wedding carriage. Turned in several shopping sprees to get the items necessary for upgrade. But I only have 10 roses (need 20). And I have a ridiculous amount of ribbon 26 ( only need 5). Is there a way control the seemingly random returns so I can complete this quest? The murmurs are very hard to collect and I just need the roses, but every time I turn in, I get stuff I don't need. Am I doing something wrong?