Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/2: Search and Rescue, Part 3

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Off topic posts and flaming comments have been removed.

I have already checked and posted about the number of times and the requirements of the adventure. This is not a bug/glitch. S8 have also responded to posts about this in the Bugs forum. This is a goal that is clearly long term. I have passed on feedback about it to S8.

Please follow the forum rules when posting or your post will be removed and sent to a Community Manager for review.

Rhino Keeper
    Edited because I just noticed the part about goals 2 & 3 triggering at the same time! I completed part 3 in a few days, but collecting all the fairy murmur took considerably longer that I'd forgotten that I'd completed all the visits. LOL
    Last edited by senshin; 06-13-16 at 07:30 AM.
    Happy Home of Sparkles the Boar Not currently accepting new neighbors, thanks.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Off topic posts and flaming comments have been removed.

I have already checked and posted about the number of times and the requirements of the adventure. This is not a bug/glitch. S8 have also responded to posts about this in the Bugs forum. This is a goal that is clearly long term. I have passed on feedback about it to S8.

Please follow the forum rules when posting or your post will be removed and sent to a Community Manager for review.
    If this was that clear cut why do most of my friends have this done in 4-5 trips. Because of the statistics involved, say 5 trips vs. my 11?! I am having doubts about the voracity of S8 comments that is not a bug. I would think everybody would be in certain number +/- a set number. Plus while I use to get faerie jars all the time, now they are much harder to come by. If you truly thing doing the same thing over and over again and getting the same results is fun... Well, to quote the James Pournelle and Larry Niven, from one the most famous science fiction books ever written,"A Mote in God's Eye", "You are going Crazy Eddie!"...

I think I have been very respectful and polite given how I feel...
    I may not be the best guy BUT I am not the bad guy- Coop from Megas XLR

Fashion Designer
    Random things just are what they are. I was very pleased to find Lila on my 11th adv, and I'm 9/10th of the way there for the very last trip. I know it's not on topic really (sorry SW), but back in the days of the love shack it took me 200 adv (I have a list) to get my first Alicorn where as my neighbour got both parts for hers on her 1st try. It was frustrating and I could have gemmed my way through, but I wanted the game to give it to me. At no time during that 6-7 mths did I think of quitting. Sometimes you've just got to plod along, it will probably be a couple of months before the fairy goals continue. Just hang in, the jars etc will eventually trickle in.

Fashion Designer
    I finally got Lila after 11 trips but have no jars to move further and no faerie parts or whatever to get the lotion. They don't drop anywhere. And neither do the jars. And yet we are told drops don't decrease. I find this preposterous but off to plod along which is hard to do because you can only collect every so often. Oh and no bags of magic or whatever either. Ho hum.

Rhino Keeper
    I have finished goal 2e. Track Checking, but that's where the storyline finished for me. No goal 3 ever triggered for me. My goal book is empty now. Is this normal or do I need to send in a report?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I have finished goal 2e. Track Checking, but that's where the storyline finished for me. No goal 3 ever triggered for me. My goal book is empty now. Is this normal or do I need to send in a report?
    if you have the faerie pond, you've done goal 3. Goals2 and 3 triggered together...

What is happening here? Sudden silence after working so hard to make five pots of balm. That's a LOT of Faeries Murmur!
    My libraries are ready for the next part and it hasn't happened.

Host(ess)
    This is a cop out from the developers saying there is no glitch.
    If that's the case, how come some folk have found Lila on their 4th trip into the glimmer and I'm on my 9th and others on their 11th with no sign of her.
    Add that to the fact that places where you would 'normally' find faerie jars are dropping NOTHING!
    I've been sitting for the past 3 days with 5 jars.... Nothing in 3 days!!!! Get real.

Most people who play this game are adults who work in between and enjoy the game as a bit of R&R.
    Don't treat us like silly kids!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    if you have the faerie pond, you've done goal 3. Goals2 and 3 triggered together...
    Yes I have the pond, I guess I got confused by the numerological order and didn't realize I had already completed it. Thank you!