Page 183 of 301 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dadspad View Post
    Katsina, you don't have to hatch the egg in the next 4 days. If you get the egg, you can take your time hatching it. If you feel ambitious, you can hatch them, but the original 10 day limit is just to get the eggs.

Good luck, still waiting for sparky to show up myself.
    Oh ok thank you for the info that's a big relief good luck to you as well!

Katsina
    Darn you autocorrect. Don't know how Kasia became Katsina. My sincerest apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Consider yourself lucky! Lots of people haven't gotten one egg, so to complain of having two is kinda...well, rude. There was an entire thread dedicated to hatching a second egg. Sorry, but having something in inventory isn't the end of the world. I have lots of stuff in inventory that I don't use and never look at. Scissors, anyone?
    Well, my friend, it's not a complain, and it's not the end of the world having it in the inventory. More like a cry to not be able to hatch it. Some haven't gotten one too. I see your point. But still, it's my 66th try for the last egg. Hatching a second of one would have been my consolation prize. Lol. I can't do any more adventures since I ran out of supplies. ��

Good luck to everyone else!!!

Farm Supplier
    Darn you autocorrect. Don't know how Kasia became Katsina. My sincerest apologies.
    Lol no worries! Add me as a neighbor if you want to!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, try and remember that this is a pretty stressful set of quests this go around. Please refrain from insulting or attacking other members' posts.

Some venting is allowed!
    That was me. I apologize to Hottrthanhott and to anyone else I upset. I'm sorry!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    I did it, I did it, I did it.....I found the sparkly egg.....yip yip yippee. Now I know how Charlie felt when he found the golden ticket. Never give up......never surrender. Thank you TL for putting us through every concievable emotion all in the name of fun. Now on to hatching this baby!

Rhino Keeper
    Do you hv any big diamonds? If not (like me) then you hv another challenge ahead.
    4 days now, not a diamond dust in sight!

Executive Chef
    Congrats dear I'm still waiting give me some of your luck. I need it .

Executive Chef
    I got many diamonds from treasure troves.

Well I'm in need of more Vital Extract to do the Pyre Caverns and although I have lots of mithril, I'm all out of seeds! Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions? I have 2 con conservatories and on last collection zero seeds!