Page 161 of 301 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by knuffel19 View Post
    Omg, I got my third egg! Speeding up because I really wanted to go to bed and there it was! And just after I bought gems too... Oh well, now I can get that living wood tree I have been wanting for a while
    Congrats!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Beleriand View Post
    You did mean ........never give up never surrender......right
    Ha! Yes, absolutely. Love that movie, too Must be the lack of sleep due to the alarm ringing in the middle of the night so I can welcome my knights returning from Polaris north. Well worth though. Never had so much fun with CS before. I love the challenge that is coming with a timed adventure. This seems to be getting out my fighting spirit. At the moment I am trying to lure mithril and seeds back into my kingdom with sheer power of positive thinking.

Plenty of eggs to all of you!

Edited to thank Dabang for that extremely helpful chart. Great.
    Last edited by silveryedges; 05-27-14 at 01:50 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Omg, I got my third egg!
    Congratulations, knuffel! I think I was right there with you in the beginning with no dragon scales to our names. Great job pulling through!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vuvhappy View Post
    Waiting and waiting ......... My family believes I am obsess... No no... The might be right
    Omg, I got my third egg! Speeding up because I really wanted to go to bed and there it was! And just after I bought gems too... Oh well, now I can get that living wood tree I have been wanting for a while
    Yes congrats! I finally got my third egg today just a little while ago. Low on all supplies down to 4 gems desperately need a gem sale. . Good luck to all !

Farm Supplier
    I think we all need to take a deep breath and not get too frustrated with each other and that goes for myself as well. I still haven't found the last egg and am stuck on the water part for the second egg so I know it gets frustrating! We still have 5 days so lets not panic yet and lash out at people we are all here to help each other

Rhino Keeper
    wowwwwww so many posts on this update lol.

Hello, this event has encouraged me to finally get onto the forums, rather than just reading them (awesome resource by the way thanks storm8 and Team Lava for the heads up on the first page of this thread).

My question is, how many times do you need to feed the baby flare dragon from him to grow up? I've received a lot of Xp points but he is still a baby.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Missmooper View Post
    Hello, this event has encouraged me to finally get onto the forums, rather than just reading them (awesome resource by the way thanks storm8 and Team Lava for the heads up on the first page of this thread).

My question is, how many times do you need to feed the baby flare dragon from him to grow up? I've received a lot of Xp points but he is still a baby.
    20. Feed every hour. When grown once a day (ish) collection.

Executive Chef
    I'm level 37, but I don't have a Potion of Gils in my shop, what do I need to do to unlock it?

And is it worth it to give the Baron the gold apple? I only have one and don't know if I should save it...
    Last edited by Anaboe; 05-27-14 at 02:37 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Beleriand View Post
    That's so great, so you have been spared this psycho thing of 40 plus quests....yes I have just sent out #38 and #39.....but it may be more since I lost track when I opening the tressure troves looking for jewels

Are you still sending knights out for the pyre quest or has your kingdom returned to normal?
    My kingdom has returned to normal, I don't have enough resources to send out more quests, and am bussy with the Polaris-quest. Perhaps, when that's done, I send out one or two others, for the treasure troves: I never got any large diamond, so I hope the troves give me some.