Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Spring Fling World Event! 3-10-15

Rhino Keeper
    Now at 1589. Only 611 blossoms needed to get Snap Dragon.

I will continue to plant food around the clock, send Forest Dragon on quest, Harvest Flower Fountain and keep both nests busy even after I have all individual prizes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    I thought I understood this but now I'm confused, what's filling?
    Have you noticed a green circle creeping up around the community prizes as the numbers grow? I use the term 'filling in' to describe it, but it's really just the green circling the prize to visually measure what everyone has earned, similar to the bar for the individual prizes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    Have you noticed a green circle creeping up around the community prizes as the numbers grow? I use the term 'filling in' to describe it, but it's really just the green circling the prize to visually measure what everyone has earned, similar to the bar for the individual prizes.
    Oh I don't have a green circle, I guess that's my problem! I have the green bar though for the individual prizes.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    I don't have that on my game. It'd be helpful if I did since the percentage is obscured by the Archway prize. I'm using Android, so that may be a factor.

Now at 1,707. So few to go; looking forward to that Snap Dragon!

Fashion Designer
    Looking at the current average blossoms/day for the community prizes...
    We'll reach 250k roughly eight hours after the event ends. Maybe that'll change during the evening when the Americans wake up

Executive Chef
    Got my Snap dragon in the nest now. 20 hours

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    I don't have that on my game. It'd be helpful if I did since the percentage is obscured by the Archway prize. I'm using Android, so that may be a factor.

Now at 1,707. So few to go; looking forward to that Snap Dragon!
    That could be! I don't know what the layout for the Android users looks like, I had assumed that it looked the same for everyone. I'll upload a picture today when I do the Daily Track so you can see what I'm talking about.

Banned
    So at my rate I should have the final indiv prize by Friday. Let's do this thing. Good job everyone!!

Fashion Designer
    The Daily Track

The final individual prize is CONFIRMED at 2,200 Spring Blossoms. With the event 14 days long, that means collecting 158 Blossoms/Day.

Today, at 7 days in, you needed to have 1106 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.

Tomorrow, at 8 days in, you need to have 1264 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.
    -------
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	19218

Where I am, and where the community prize numbers are.

Rhino Keeper
    Currently at 1750, looks like I'll be able to finish early I'm sure we can get all of the community prizes :P We did last time and I think we exceeded the last number by a considerable amount.