Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: frozen mania blank screen

frozen mania blank screen

Open the game and it goes to a blank screen. No map displayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoung8007 View Post
    I'm glad it's not just me. I was on level 502 and it stopped loading the map...and so I kept stopping and starting it, and my tablet, to get it working. Eventually I deleted it, to reinstall from scratch, knowing I would lose my levels, but thinking it would fix the problem. No such luck.
    Really annoyed!!!... No announcement on here either 😞

Blank for me as well

Executive Chef
    I had the same problem, but I was playing a Valentine's Version. I deleted the Valentines version, and tried to download the regular version. The regular version requires a new operating system, but offered me an older version for download. I am using that now, and it works just fine. I had to play the first level to get it to the point where it recognized me, but then it took me to my saved game, with all levels I had played still completed. Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyoung8007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniaplayer View Post
    I'm glad it's not just me. I was on level 502 and it stopped loading the map...and so I kept stopping and starting it, and my tablet, to get it working. Eventually I deleted it, to reinstall from scratch, knowing I would lose my levels, but thinking it would fix the problem. No such luck.
    Really annoyed!!!... No announcement on here either ��
    Quote Originally Posted by lester1a View Post
    Blank for me as well
    Are you guys using the latest game version? You may experience this if you're playing on the older seasonal versions. Please update your game and let us know if issue persists. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Are you guys using the latest game version? You may experience this if you're playing on the older seasonal versions. Please update your game and let us know if issue persists. Thanks.
    I have just loaded up the new version ( my previous one was the Valentine one) blank screen replaced with the words downloading , but nothing happens...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by shelbyforest View Post
    I have just loaded up the new version ( my previous one was the Valentine one) blank screen replaced with the words downloading , but nothing happens...
    Can you try waiting for it to finish downloading and start your game? Thanks.

There's no update for it... checked that first...my Kindle Fire updates my apps automatically also

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniaplayer View Post
    There's no update for it... checked that first...my Kindle Fire updates my apps automatically also
    Can you restart your device and see? In the meanwhile I'll try to find out more advise from the team for you.

I've found what the problem is... there is an updated version on Google Play, dated yesterday (how come that wasn't mentioned on this thread?).
    The problem is, because I am playing on my Kindle Fire I have to download from the Amazon app store... cannot download from Google Play, and you haven't put the New version on the Amazon app store yet (download there is from last December if I remember right).
    Please can you put the New version on the Amazon app store.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast