Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/10 Update - Good Ol' Glimmermouth

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    I just want to say thank you to the game developers for providing new and permanent crafting. Thank you, thank you, thank you Just give me one or two new permanent fish dishes to make -available in the cooking camp as well!- and you'll get another thank you Lol, maxed on all dishes, like many other players are
    Nope not full. I maintain my feast stock pile at 96 (the rest maxed though ;p)
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Not sure if any body brought this up ,I did look but didn't find any thing !! There should be more resource for seeds,, may be the faerie bulb they should add seeds too , I have 4 faerie gardens and 4 consevrorties out , they don't drop every time
    Do you have a faerie flowerbed? I think you get one in one of the fairy quests and can buy them in the market (80 gems)... mine regularly drops seeds.
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by totalwasteoftime View Post
    Do you have a faerie flowerbed? I think you get one in one of the fairy quests and can buy them in the market (80 gems)... mine regularly drops seeds.
    Yes I called them faerie gardens I have 4 but they don't drop for me every time

Rhino Keeper
    Great we have new adventures to go on but why do they not drop some energy like the other adventures? Sure it's only a 4hr fishing adventure but if you take into account the time for making rod/net and bait you would think it would at least give us a few extra energy?? Just a thought lol😊

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    Great we have new adventures to go on but why do they not drop some energy like the other adventures? Sure it's only a 4hr fishing adventure but if you take into account the time for making rod/net and bait you would think it would at least give us a few extra energy?? Just a thought lol😊
    Hahahaha yea considering it takes a lot longer than 4 hours to acquire all the requirements to do adventure and all you get is a fish which you then need a 1 day crop of carrots to do anything with and if you happen to be maxed on fish dishes its a real waste of time IMO

Rhino Keeper
    Yes the chance if a few gems and some box items in the adventure would make me buy the bait hut and do this adventure. Otherwise, since Im maxed out on fish dishes, there is no reason for my kingdom to use this.

Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    Yes the chance if a few gems and some box items in the adventure would make me buy the bait hut and do this adventure. Otherwise, since Im maxed out on fish dishes, there is no reason for my kingdom to use this.
    But admit it, like myself, you too are working on maxing fishing poles and nets. Just in case there is a famine.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by greediron View Post
    But admit it, like myself, you too are working on maxing fishing poles and nets. Just in case there is a famine.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Host(ess)
    Is the Bait Market worth buying if you have the enough gems to afford it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greediron View Post

So true