Page 45 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HiFi_home View Post
    Yes I am full on rocks and mines.I will use some of them then hope for the best.
    [removed support communication ] Please help!
    I wonder if being maxed out is an issue. I've also drawn a blank from mines today, although it's been fine on other days at least on my Android game. All of the rock chopping to keep up with the need for lucky dust makes it hard to keep the numbers below the max - this event is good for the supply of resources to create swords and wisps for the future though!

And I have not harvested any crops for several days - I'm getting all of the skunkupines I need via the rock chopping. I wish I hadn't panicked and used up a couple of traps early on.

Further up on this thread I read that someone had not got a green wisp from Ivy. I also thought this was a guaranteed drop. Otherwise it's going to be difficult to finish. Don't think I'll make it anyway on my second game. I'm too far behind due to being delayed at the start because of not having any mermaid scales and there are so many green wisps still needed.

Also today I've done badly with the gold coins - always hopeful that the adventures will generate a green wisp, but they never seem to.

Edited to say: Just gave 15 silver to the greedy elves, forging two swords and making a royal block, a fancy block and an earth wisp - still got no purple wisp on the mine collection (6 times with no result now) so suspect it's not to do with everything being at the max.
    Last edited by EsmeW2; 03-20-17 at 11:17 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Ivy has been dropping a green wisp consistently .. is "guaranteed" item from her hut .. as far as I know (: ★
    I have the same problem
    Ivy not give everytime a green wisp.
    Yesterday I collect 2 times from Ivy, but I did not received a wisp.
    This day I collect one time till now and also then not a wisp...
    So, Ivy not give all the time a green wisp!!!!!

I think my somewhere over the rainbow has glitched. I have been getting lucky gold coins none stop and no lucky dust barely. I mean I have 143 gold lucky coins right now. Anyone else having this issue?
    Last edited by Iboedigheimer; 03-20-17 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Mispelling

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Iboedigheimer View Post
    I think my somewhere over the rainbow has glitched. I have been getting lucky gold coins none stop and no lucky dust barely. I mean I have 143 gold lucky coins right now. Anyone else having this issue?
    There are a couple of us. I have almost 300 lucky coins and 17 lucky dust.

Also 2 purple wisps in 54 hours of mine collection (again set alarms through the night). I received the 2 on the first 2 times I tried the flower trick; nothing since.

S8 is definitely at work, has anyone heard anything?

EDIT: it's now been 57 hours with only 2 purple wisps
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 03-20-17 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    There are a couple of us. I have almost 300 lucky and 17 lucky dust.

Also 2 purple wisps in 54 hours of mine collection (again set alarms through the night). I received the 2 on the first 2 times I tried the flower trick; nothing since.

S8 is definitely at work, has anyone heard anything?
    Thx. I too have been having trouble getting the wisps from the mines. Like never. Well hopefully it will be fixed fast.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    I have the same problem
    Ivy not give everytime a green wisp.
    Yesterday I collect 2 times from Ivy, but I did not received a wisp.
    This day I collect one time till now and also then not a wisp...
    So, Ivy not give all the time a green wisp!!!!!
    Well she does I won't be able to finish this event. Just hot level 4, so 12 green Wisps to go. For the rest I am fine. Had issues with the purple but this is not an issue anymore. I have plenty of potion #3 in stock now.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Well she does I won't be able to finish this event. Just hot level 4, so 12 green Wisps to go. For the rest I am fine. Had issues with the purple but this is not an issue anymore. I have plenty of potion #3 in stock now.
    I truly don't understand how everyones' drop rates are so different. Shouldn't they be programmed in at a certain percentage? You've got people getting no coins, others getting more than 1 per chop, Shibuya with enough purple wisps to already have her potion 3's made, others haven't received a purple wisp in over 2 days. I'm sure there are more examples of this.

Fashion Designer
    WHAT DOES the finished rainbow river DROP???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I truly don't understand how everyones' drop rates are so different. Shouldn't they be programmed in at a certain percentage? You've got people getting no coins, others getting more than 1 per chop, Shibuya with enough purple wisps to already have her potion 3's made, others haven't received a purple wisp in over 2 days. I'm sure there are more examples of this.
    In the beginning I got a few Lucky Coins, now the last 2 days using my energy to chop rocks, all I get is Boars and 1 Lucky Coin in 2 days

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ragga666 View Post
    Tried the flower suggestion before harvesting the mine but still no luck for the purple wisp after 3 days.
    Tried the flower suggestion several times now and it has NEVER worked for me. Mind you I have not had a problem with the drop rate. For me it seems i don't get a wisp if I pick flowers first.
    Last edited by scavaig; 03-20-17 at 01:08 PM.