Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I would be hugely surprised if that energy drop is correct.... that is likely a coding error. Be prepared that it might change to a weekly collection timer when they return from work. That is not a B&S as it has not been advertised as dropping that amount a day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Keep trying. The Donkey's do spawn from the Fawn's, but the spawn rate is 15% or 20%, so a little luck is involved.
    The spawn from the Spring Garden is guaranteed every hour.
    If you're just a few Drool's short (near the end), try to speed up the Spring Garden. it only costs 2 Gems, and you'll get a guaranteed Drool (keep in mind you have energy to fight the donkey's)
    Don't buy the stuff outright in the Spring Garden 'parts needed' overview, or skip in the goal, that's much much more expensive.
    Don't give up, we still have 4 days. Good luck!
    that's if i can even get the game to load. sometimes i spend 10 min just trying to get the game to load. i will collect from my fawn's and none of the 3 will spawn a donkey. so very slow going.
    i will be in the middle of fighting a donkey and the game will crash. then it might take another 10 min trying to get it to load to continue. i have plenty of energy, i am not worried about that at all.
    doesn't matter if i am on my android phone or my ipad. and it doesn't matter if i am using wifi or my cell data=this game won't load

@SW-is the team looking into why so many of us are having trouble getting the game to load?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I would be hugely surprised if that energy drop is correct.... that is likely a coding error. Be prepared that it might change to a weekly collection timer when they return from work. That is not a B&S as it has not been advertised as dropping that amount a day.
    Awww I was beginning to get hopeful on a big energy dropper, now I'm sad, lol

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I can ask the team about the crashing for sure... I'll do that now. My board has been clearing quite a lot again so I've made some changes on my device and it's a little better. As we know minimising items with animation and citizens does help too. Given the new land, it has had an impact for some of us.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    ... S8 BETTER not bait and switch after this event like they did by taking away the gems from dragons. ...
    Dragon Gem drops have been restored.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Dragon Gem drops have been restored.
    Adventure gem drop frequency has not.

I agree w SW, not a bait and switch. People who finished early got a bonus and the coding will likely revert to as intended. I put off completing because I wasn't sure if I wanted another rooster, so I missed out. Oops! : )

Random thought: the only way I would have a baron on my board would be if he dropped 40 energy a day! Or maybe was the equivalent of a gold mine. : )

Edit add- and empathy for everyone w those loading and reloading issues!! That's really tough!

Executive Chef
    Done!
    The finished Spring Garden is very pretty, and I LOVE that the Gardener is actually watering it (or something else, depends on where you place her), great animation!
    I've made 1 Rooster, 1 Donkey, and 10 Goats.
    The first week was a bit pushing it of what I'm willing to do for any game, but I enjoyed the past couple of days.

I appreciate there were no bugs in this event, well done S8

Good luck to all players still participating in the event!
    Don't give up, there is still time, and speeding up the Spring Garden is a cheap way to finish, if it looks like you won't make it.
    The prizes are worth it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Anyone else having a problem with donkeys not spawning from the fawns? My last four or five collections gave me zero. That's zero for 12 or 0 for 15. It seemed like they pushed out an update earlier, maybe they threw the wrong switch LOL. Thanks
    I have been having this issue all weekend also, but today it's much better. (Over the weekend, only spawning 1 per every 7-8 fawn collections. Today, they are spawning every 2-3 collections). I only need 2 more potions (14 more drools) to finish.

Also, can anyone confirm that the mystery item in the Garden Shed (locked by goal item) is not really anything? Something for the future maybe?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    Also, can anyone confirm that the mystery item in the Garden Shed (locked by goal item) is not really anything? Something for the future maybe?
    The question mark is nothing. Every event crafting building has it as a placeholder, and it never turns into anything. I?ve completed the event and it does not turn into anything for this event either.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    At this point setting a timer for the 1 hour collection of the garden is necessary. The spawn from the fawns are not a reliable source. Magic garden is guaranteed spawn of the donkey. Plus every 2 hours you'll have to collect from the fountain (and your fawns and hope) to get the shimmering ore.
    And there is still a possibility that you'll have to gem speed some collections. Math s****s may be required. Lol.
    Wow, my magic garden isn?t spawning donkeys and my fawns are barely dropping them either. I don?t see how I?ll possibly be able to gather enough donkey drool to finish this event!! Unfortunately I can?t check into the game every hour to spawn donkeys since I work, there really should be another way to spawn them?