Thread: will holiday food recipes be gone tomorrow?

Farm Supplier

will holiday food recipes be gone tomorrow?

im a little confused over this taking away holiday content thing...i know theyre taking the decorations, ovens, etc., but will the recipes on the normal ovens stay?

Quote Originally Posted by hsquared View Post
    im a little confused over this taking away holiday content thing...i know theyre taking the decorations, ovens, etc., but will the recipes on the normal ovens stay?
    Speculation is that the "holiday" recipes will disappear. I think some if the mods confirmed this. One statement was that any not mastered would be gone.

Would have been helpful to have more info posted on the forum rather than the cryptic popups which do not explain. Those of us who have only been around a few months are even more out if the loop. At least the long term players knew to master recipes as things disappeared last year.

Farm Supplier
    man, i dont have time to go through & master the stupid instant pudding! checking every 5 min drastically wasted my battery. guess i'll just have to let the 2 or 3 recipes i didn't master go...not worth the stress to me. don't know why they can't just keep the recipes though. most aren't even very holiday-y.