Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Magma Mania Leaderboard 8/26/2016

Farm Supplier
    I will not spend one apple on this one, the storybook will be probably after that again... I will not spend again every waking hour to plant apples like crazy lol
    Like the magmapard or jagumag or volCATo. I'm curious how they called him It starts at 9:30 pm here, long wait for me, the whole day...

Banned
    I really can't wait!😑😕

Banned
    Like the summer event will there be a seperate app for this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    At the last leaderboard I was so long and 1st place in the last 30 minutes I was towed to 3rd place , I was very sad . I hope that this time I had more luck have, good luck to all . It is a beautiful animal
    Quote Originally Posted by ABABAU View Post
    Same here
    that's why i don't like leaderboard : so many people disappointed because only the 2 first got the animal
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    that's why i don't like leaderboard : so many people disappointed because only the 2 first got the animal
    Yes agree with you, especially if one is a long time for the 1st place is and referenced in the last 30 minutes of the leaderboard on the 3rd place becomes.

Fashion Designer
    I guess this is it then. World Events that everyone playing regularly had a chance at have been replaced by these competitions winnable by a few based who has the most money.

At level 100 the stakes are too high for me, but we'll see, maybe the collateral prizes will be something I don't have yet. Even though I already had all but the monkey in the last leaderboard I collected them all. They'll stay in storage unless brought out to fill a goal.

Fashion Designer
    Hmm... I think I'll sit this one down unless there are some animals I want in the milestones then I might as well try to get them. I really need to save up and also stock up on apples for the next story book, I regret not having enough apples for this last one :/
    Good luck to all who compete for 1st place.

If we have another one soon I hope I saved up enough by then.

Banned

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Hmm... I think I'll sit this one down unless there are some animals I want in the milestones then I might as well try to get them. I really need to save up and also stock up on apples for the next story book, I regret not having enough apples for this last one :/
    Good luck to all who compete for 1st place.

If we have another one soon I hope I saved up enough by then.
    That happened with me and I just gave up.

Rhino Keeper
    I went from 6 to 8 in the last Hour, was not happy with that. How did you get so mant points btw? Did you spend money on iT?

Quote Originally Posted by JanineQuinty View Post
    I went from 6 to 8 in the last Hour, was not happy with that. How did you get so mant points btw? Did you spend money on iT?
    My question was for Drachenia
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-26-16 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Merged posts for clarity

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ABABAU View Post
    Like the summer event will there be a seperate app for this?
    I played Every ffs game in the same app, just update your game When it's possible

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast