Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Autumn Festival

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Thanks Thynasmith, good luck to you, still plenty of time to catch up!
    Thank you, Sweetdeda! I guess I'm doing well, for a change, lol! I just got the Autumn Equifox, and can't wait to hatch the egg *-*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    Glad to hear you are on track. I'm sure you will be able to get the owl too. There is still time. I wish there was a way community and neighbors could help each other collect
    Like if you visited a neighbour you got acorns instead of experience points or coins
    Also when neighbour played with animals it would leave acorns behind , may be randomly!! But I think that is wishful thinking
    That'd be neat if you got acorns instead of experience points for helping neighbors/neighbors helping you. They could even limit how many Acorns per day you could get from those methods if they were concerned about it making it too easy to earn prizes.

The only way I can get the Barn Owl is if I bought gems, which I'm not going to do. I'm too far behind to be able to catch up. It's fine though, I just didn't want to have one animal all by itself in the habitat, and now I don't have to worry about that
    Last edited by SummerNightSky; 10-06-15 at 10:16 PM.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Fashion Designer
    REALITY CHECK TIME !!

Day 8 = 1264 acorns
    End of day 8 = 6 days and 0 hrs

There are about 7 + hrs still to go for end of day 8 ... So if you are behind still time to catch up

BEST OF LUCK !!!
    Last edited by 31aug2002; 10-07-15 at 03:52 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post
    That'd be neat if you got acorns instead of experience points for helping neighbors/neighbors helping you. They could even limit how many Acorns per day you could get from those methods if they were concerned about it making it too easy to earn prizes.

The only way I can get the Barn Owl is if I bought gems, which I'm not going to do. I'm too far behind to be able to catch up. It's fine though, I just didn't want to have one animal all by itself in the habitat, and now I don't have to worry about that
    The barn owl is the only one you will miss out on then !!!
    As I am pretty sure we will all get the final community prize , the Hibernate!!
    But there are so many others exciting animals to try for .
    The trick or treent, the new Frightingale. And also the Goblin Gobler.

Rhino Keeper
    There is still hope~~ Shouldn't have stopped the crops, I'm beyond on track and just hatching random things to help the community
    ✵✵✵✵✵ Sнα∂ιfєяη (plz call me Shadi)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵plays Fantasy Forest Story (FFS)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵Aura (ID is Shadifern)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵forest news✵✵✵✵✵

Takes forever to get those freaking bombs. I'm running out of space, and fast. I already had to sell super rares because of this.

Executive Chef
    The Pumpkin Pal community prize was just awarded. I can confirm that the Hibearnate takes 320,000,000 acorns...

Also: for those (Chippychan?) who take an interest in the Autumn element's strengths, I've been testing it somewhat and the complete findings are being recorded in this (single) post: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1186463

So far it appears that Autumn is:
    -STRONG to water and electric.
    -WEAK to cosmic, fire and gem.
    -NEUTRAL to dark and Shamrock.
    -NEUTRAL or STRONG to earth and nature.

I really hope it is indeed strong to both water AND electric, as that then provides for a good alternative for having an earth-electric animal fight water-electric animals.
    Last edited by ogreve; 10-09-15 at 03:10 AM.

Executive Chef
    I just got the pumpkin pal on both games and it looks like I'm on track to get the owl on both too. I hope I can keep up!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	24789

Views:	22 
Size:	114.1 KB 
ID:	24790
    I just got he barn owl! I can't wait to make him epic!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post

Views:	24 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	24789

Views:	22 
Size:	114.1 KB 
ID:	24790
    I just got he barn owl! I can't wait to make him epic!
    Congratulations. I should get mine also by day after . I am just 300 short of target. ... Waiting , planting, hatching patiently.
    At least I know I will get it. Not like the breeding quests where it is a hit or miss.

Fashion Designer
    REALITY CHECK TIME !!

Day 10 = 1580 acorns
    End of day 10= 4days and 0 hrs

BEST OF LUCK !!!

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast