Page 70 of 83 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Spiritwind, will you confirm with S8 what the collection time is for the tiny reindeer please.

Some of us have a 7 DAY recharge and some are reporting 7 hours.

Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Omg
    I went to a party Friday night just after starting Chapter 9 and sending my Green Bows.
    Didn?t have the time to visit 20 kingdoms til now.
    Had to spend 32 gems on crafting the Dolls in the Magic Forge to catch up.
    But back on track now!
    Got my Reindeer Doll crafting just in time!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    I?m in desperate need of jewels to finish crafting crowns and treats, rocks aren?t giving any. Uggh
    Check your inventory for Dark Cave Formation (they come from adventures sometimes), they have the best drop rate for jewels.
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Omg
    I went to a party Friday night just after starting Chapter 9 and sending my Green Bows.
    Didn?t have the time to visit 20 kingdoms til now.
    Had to spend 32 gems on crafting the Dolls in the Magic Forge to catch up.
    But back on track now!
    Got my Reindeer Doll crafting just in time!
    Remember that you need a Reindeer Doll and a Toy Doll for the final upgrade, so make sure you either already have one or have one crafting alongside the Reindeer Doll. At this point, you still have enough time to craft the Toy Doll without using gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Remember that you need a Reindeer Doll and a Toy Doll for the final upgrade, so make sure you either already have one or have one crafting alongside the Reindeer Doll. At this point, you still have enough time to craft the Toy Doll without using gems.
    Yep already crafting too!
    Thanks for the heads up, much appreciated.

I love the flying (floating) sleigh. I only wish that it can be rotated.

Rhino Keeper
    I started one day late, sent request for green bow last night, checked the neighbors in my spreadsheet, woke up and checked again, I should’ve 17 bows, but it was only showing 11, then I sent the request to stormie, got that back in an hour and I am stuck at 12 bows from last 11 hour. I think I need 10 hours for craft and still have one day left but this is unacceptable that green bows are not registering. I am not receiving many request from my neighbors also.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Update on gem loss: (I'll post this on page 1 so if more players don't read/see this, then please direct them to page 1)...

The refund will happen as soon as the work week begins on Monday, so hold tight. Please DO NOT log more tickets with Support - it won't help and those players who need help with restoring their accounts or major glitches will be negatively impacted. Please also do NOT be surprised if your ticket is automatically closed - in this particular situation, it is completely normal. If the fix goes though and you haven't received your refund then by all means head off to Support (or check in with me).

Happy to hear the last upgrade has returned!

Even though I got the reindeer this morning, I've just placed him on the board and it is 7 days. If it changes I'm sure we will hear about it!

Fashion Designer
    To those who posted that they lost 100 gems when updating after S8 said the issue had been fixed...did you update after the fix or before? Once I heard the issue had been fixed, I updated and didn't look at my number of gems, so I don't know if mine were taken or not.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    The sleigh and other items are still dropping event supplies, the adventure is no longer available.

I am trying to craft one more striking gnomes before the event gets over. And tiny reindeer shows 7 days times hope it has guaranteed permit drop or at least tickets drop can’t wait 7 days to have it drop wisp!!