Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/18 - A Glimmerwoods Haunting event | *goals/info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    I got a piece of path and spooky wall from mine. He can stay for now, as I'd like eventually to get enough wall to completely do the mystic creatures enclosure. The rest of the Halloween stuff is going away till next year.

Nightclub Owner
    Is it just coins from the haunted house now? Has anything else dropped for anyone since the event ended?

Ack, I accidentally touched the "Skip all" button on the dialogue for completing the "Capture a Skelly warrior" quest. Did anyone happen to screenshot it, or could summarize what happened?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by emeraldwyvern View Post
    Ack, I accidentally touched the "Skip all" button on the dialogue for completing the "Capture a Skelly warrior" quest. Did anyone happen to screenshot it, or could summarize what happened?
    Skelly warrior speaks the language of your realm, apparently but the other skeletons don’t. They were screaming because they wanted to go in the haunted house but the Baron wouldn’t let them because...well...they don’t have pockets. He’s been collecting all the coins that “fall out of”people’s pockets when they go into the haunted house. So Skelly warrior is a friend of the realm.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Skelly warrior speaks the language of your realm, apparently but the other skeletons don’t. They were screaming because they wanted to go in the haunted house but the Baron wouldn’t let them because...well...they don’t have pockets. He’s been collecting all the coins that “fall out of”people’s pockets when they go into the haunted house. So Skelly warrior is a friend of the realm.
    Hah, I figured the baron was up to something along those lines. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    So what does the community grand prize, Billy the Skelly, drop? Only bones and decor? Really?!?!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    So what does the community grand prize, Billy the Skelly, drop? Only bones and decor? Really?!?!
    Spooky deco and bones
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Based on the items that have been dropping from Billy the Skelly this past week, I thought he was basically a Haunted Chest that you can keep opening for additional items, but Ivy's Broom just dropped along with 1 Haunted Path. I looked it up, and it's from a 2016 event. I wonder if he's capable of dropping all Halloween items that have been released in the past? If possible, I'd appreciate the full list. If he drops anything interesting, it'd certainly be incentive to keep collecting.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    Based on the items that have been dropping from Billy the Skelly this past week, I thought he was basically a Haunted Chest that you can keep opening for additional items, but Ivy's Broom just dropped along with 1 Haunted Path. I looked it up, and it's from a 2016 event. I wonder if he's capable of dropping all Halloween items that have been released in the past? If possible, I'd appreciate the full list. If he drops anything interesting, it'd certainly be incentive to keep collecting.
    So far, this is the list: bone, or decoration items: haunted path, Ivy's broom, spooky gate, spooky tower, spooky wall

I'm still waiting on confirmation of drops for a few items, so I'll let everyone know when that info comes in.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    So far, this is the list: bone, or decoration items: haunted path, Ivy's broom, spooky gate, spooky tower, spooky wall

I'm still waiting on confirmation of drops for a few items, so I'll let everyone know when that info comes in.
    I got a Haystack and Halloween Banner, that's why I said Billy seems like a Haunted Chest. It was Ivy's Broom that really threw me off and got me wondering about other potential Halloween drops, haha.

Thanks for all the work you put in!
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]