View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

13 23.64%
  • I did not like this Event

35 63.64%
  • I could not finish this event in Time

28 50.91%
  • Vietnamese Dragon

23 41.82%
  • Argentinian Dragon

21 38.18%
  • Turkish Dragon

20 36.36%
  • New England Dragon

20 36.36%
  • Little Lighthouse

3 5.45%
  • Dragon Port

2 3.64%
  • Dragon Always decor

1 1.82%
  • Raw Marble

5 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: TRAVEL AROUND Dragon Tale-** NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Hello guys I?m missing the 60 pieces of raw materials from chapter 9 do you guys have the same problem?!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by U1timate View Post
    Hello guys I?m missing the 60 pieces of raw materials from chapter 9 do you guys have the same problem?!
    Please try restarting your game to see if it shows up. If not, please contact support so an agent can check your game.
    ( see link in my signature)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    Leave it to storm8 to ruin the only remaining fun event. The dragon probably isnt even breedable.
    Not going to spend gold now and not participating in the next event either because they make it too hard to get everything except the commons that you could not get during events and then u get heaps, just look at neo bubble for example, I now hate the sight of it.

Banned
    I spent a total of 280 gold to skip feeding Vietnamese dragon, buy a little food for my Argentinian dragon, and buy materials instead of doing 6 more quests to get the final sand jar to craft the Dragon Airways. For 280 gold, I got 60 raw marble, the Turkish Dragon, the chance to craft a Sultan Dragon, and the cute little Dragon Airways (which I wish were bigger so I could actually see the darn thing. Great idea, but too small.) Oh, and 1900 travel logs, but I'm still well short of being able to obtain a Mother Earth dragon, darn it! Overall, I think that was a reasonable investment. That was on my newer account, which had a fair amount of food going into the event. My other account had nowhere near enough food, so I only made it through chapter 6.

Think I am going to take a break from DS. Usually I can get to at least chapter 7 and the second dragon, could not get even close to New Zealand dragon after 3 days, so no chance of finish DT. Unless I spend gold, which I cannot afford to. Thought Spanish dragon was within grasp but hatched a sunshine instead, no time left. Very disappointed, no longer any fun.

Done! Now there’s a 29-hour wait.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2036BD1D-11E8-447C-A208-B652267650F4.jpeg 
Views:	71 
Size:	370.8 KB 
ID:	41730

Didn’t have to spend gold on this event, thanks to Harobeda for posting the Chapters and Acts, but my food supply is down to just 20,000

Hope the next event is a WE so the stockpile of food can begin again.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Still cannot get this stupid dragon, how many days I have lost track, fail, fail, fail, fail, fail and keep failing way to go S8 I guess it is time to stop, see ya tales on two accounts, not happy, but my food supply will be.
    After trying to breed a “common” new england dragon for 3 full days, I give up. I know they scew the game in their favour but this is rediculous. I used to buy gold when I was having fun in the game, not anymore. My dear old dad used to say the best way to ruin a buisness is greed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post
    They just want you to have to buy gold. I have not finished one since I stopped buying gold.
    Ditto. For me, the Tales events became untenable when they started requiring dragons to go up to Level 10 and even Level 13. This meant that I was spending all my non-Tales time saving food to spend on the dragons S8 told me I had to level up in Tales time. So they were making the choice for me of how I played the game. I was no longer able to level up good fighters or dragons I particularly liked the look of; the only leveling up I was doing was at S8s direction.
    So now I sometimes try to play the first few rounds to get one or two of the dragons if I like the look of them, but never go all the way. This has freed up my food consumption a little, and I have levelled up a couple of good fighters. I’d highly recommend it!

Banned
    It's the same old story. Events and tournaments are manipulated. It's not confirmation bias. Systematically, every dragon that is a goal possibility in Bingo has had a common dragon with the same types released that has the breeding odds skewed towards it... so that's all you'll ever breed. Forget getting a successful breed on a new dragon. Expect a 24 hour plus breeding time when you can't afford that much time to be eaten up on a den and nest. Tournament dragons you have to fight obliterate the odds every tournament.. causing double digit loss streaks against max level dragons that have the best chance at winning.

For this Tales, I just finished. I completely shut down the game to try and avoid a rollback fighting the last dragons to complete the last goal. Well... yeah... you guessed it. Immediately there was a rollback prior to me fighting. Restarted again. Went to battle. Got a knockout hit. Rollback. It's targeted. So I had to spend gold to fight the same dragon again. Nothing new. You've all seen it.

All of this needs to stop. It's complete garbage. If it's not code that's meant to do these things then there are huge problems that need fixed.

Everyone is fed up and has a right to be. You reap what you sow.

Fashion Designer
    well. Im out. i spent all day yesterday and half of today battling and i only got 1/2 battles won with argentinian. Theres no way ill catch up now. stuck on a stupid champ (palladian i think. or something like that) i agree with others who say these tales have become more of a chore than a fun way to enjoy a game. shame on you S8