Page 10 of 86 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/19/2013 Update -Reindeer Stable

Farm Supplier
    Do you how many do we get from each exchange?

Executive Chef
    Well. I am NOT a pessimist, but this is NOT going to work if there are no items available from either the exchange or the inn. I have no adventure to Polaris left, there is nothing in any crafting building or market I can find.

Hmmmmmm......

Time to beboot......

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    The planks are not in the exchange and two collections from my level 5 inn did not give any either. Where ELSE can we get them?
    Fully quit the game, or restart your device. Visit a neighbor, then come back and see if it is at the Exchange. If it is missing from the Exchange, it likely won't drop from the Inn either, the game doesn't realize that you are at that stage so this isn't getting triggered.

What are 'forever snows' for the level 3 of the reindeer stable?? Where to get?

I just finished feeding the baron with my fingers crossed for a royal beam. I'm always low on wood! And he gave me a builders paste. Woohoo. Go baron!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by goatherding View Post
    What are 'forever snows' for the level 3 of the reindeer stable?? Where to get?
    Does it say where to get it? Got a screenshot?

Rhino Keeper
    You can acquire the Polarian Planks, Forever Snow, and the Reindeer at the Royal Exchange =)

Fashion Designer
    I regret making lots of Light Armour now. I only had 10 troll essense in my top kingdom, but have 50 armour spare. I wish i could trade them back for troll essense now. As it is now i dont think there is any way of me finishing this quest as i can only do 1 trade, then it'll take me about 8 days just to upgrade to level 2. In my other two kingdoms, both at level 30, they have little to no troll essense either and i wont be bothering to start this quest as the builders paste is too prescious to waste.

Will the stables be able to be purchased for gems like the pegola was after this quest is finished?

It says we need forever snow to update to level 3 for the stable on the first page of the thread. Not sure where else to get it besides the royal exchange, hope I can get more than 50 in 8 days!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    You can acquire the Polarian Planks, Forever Snow, and the Reindeer at the Royal Exchange =)
    They show up when you are ready for that upgrade, I got one plank from inn after the first upgrade.

Page 10 of 86 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast