Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Sorry as soon as I posted that I thought to maybe check another oven and yea bam they magically moved the recipe to the basic oven!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by momohoshi3000 View Post
    Sorry as soon as I posted that I thought to maybe check another oven and yea bam they magically moved the recipe to the basic oven!
    So glad you got that sorted quickly.

For future reference, every goal has a dedicated thread in the BS discussion forum which will have all the goal details posted to help navigating and make completing goals easier. If you're interested in the current goal details, the thread is here.

Quote Originally Posted by tomtom007456 View Post
    Me too ��
    This is not a bug, the recipe was moved for the current goal - full details can be found in the current goal thread here.

Farm Supplier
    Ok thanks

The Loretta Oven new recipe, Swedish Princess Cake, is not functioning properly. When you prepare the recipe it behaves like an easy oven and does not prompt you to tap again to finish the process. Hours later when I thought the food had spoiled I tapped on the oven and it finished preparing the recipe to cook. Also, when the food finishes cooking, there is no way of knowing that it is done. There is not a pop-up over the oven.

Host(ess)
    My oven is the same, glad you posted this because I thought it was just me, hopefully someone will report it

Quote Originally Posted by MaMasPetShopStory View Post
    The Loretta Oven new recipe, Swedish Princess Cake, is not functioning properly. When you prepare the recipe it behaves like an easy oven and does not prompt you to tap again to finish the process. Hours later when I thought the food had spoiled I tapped on the oven and it finished preparing the recipe to cook. Also, when the food finishes cooking, there is no way of knowing that it is done. There is not a pop-up over the oven.
    Pushed a fix for this now. It should show up properly.

Hi! Somehow the Tiger Cake recipe has disappeared from the 3 Bears Oven.

Can someone please check on this? Thanks.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by atomstar80 View Post
    Hi! Somehow the Tiger Cake recipe has disappeared from the 3 Bears Oven.

Can someone please check on this? Thanks.
    I'll check on this - thank you for reporting!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I'll check on this - thank you for reporting!
    For some reason, this recipe ended up on the Loretta's Oven when the newest goal was released.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8582.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	67181

Surely that's an error, no?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    For some reason, this recipe ended up on the Loretta's Oven when the newest goal was released.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8582.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	67181

Surely that's an error, no?
    Small update: the team is looking into this currently and it should likely be resolved after the New Year. I'll post another update when I get one
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~