Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Bakers Club Feb 17 2016

Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    I don't know if this is posted somewhere but I have shots of the Gourmet Chocolate Cake if anyone wants them. I think it was 10 coins per serving. It went by fast.
    no, it wasn't yet posted.
    thank you!

have you noticed how much exp.points it gives?

(and, when yr cake is finished, cd you plse check details of mastery?
    i meant, how much srvs needed for novice level and how much coins is the reward for novice)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    no, it wasn't yet posted.
    thank you!

have you noticed how much exp.points it gives?

(and, when yr cake is finished, cd you plse check details of mastery?
    i meant, how much srvs needed for novice level and how much coins is the reward for novice)
    Hi Vana,

You are very welcome

The popup went by fast. Is that where the exp points were? If so, I missed it . Will check the mastery now. Novice is 15

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	138.5 KB 
ID:	28835

Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    Hi Vana,

You are very welcome

The popup went by fast. Is that where the exp points were? If so, I missed it . Will check the mastery now. Novice is 15
    aha... ok, thanks!
    yes, we can see exp on pop-up when learnt, but also when we serve the dish from counter - it drops exp and we we catch the blue star from it, it's signed with qtty of exp we got.

Grand Emperor
    Just an update on discarding the orders. Since there is no such feature at this moment, we have to wait our undoable orders out for now.

However the Bakery Story 2 team is interested in adding this feature! Great that we will have this feature in future. No dates given yet.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Just an update on discarding the orders. Since there is no such feature at this moment, we have to wait our undoable orders out for now.

However the Bakery Story 2 team is interested in adding this feature! Great that we will have this feature in future. No dates given yet.
    oh! good news! thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    oh! good news! thank you!
    All thanks to the team! I am so looking forward to this feature.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post

Great news! Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Omg! Happy dance!!!

The best news to wake up to

I'm on my 4th day of unlearnt recipes It's beyond ridiculous tbh

Rhino Keeper
    I will believe it when i see that refresh button i have a feeling that I will be waiting and waiting and not be able to get any keys for a long time. Also. How about lowering the cost of expansions?? I mean its not ocean front property you are selling here!! We have all thise cool decorations in storage and still need melting pot and to learn a bunch of receipe and I will never be able to expand. I need more tables to make money. I have 57,898 latte. Also can we make those lazy prople EAT FASTER. SERIOUSLY i think it's taking them 5 min to drink a latte. Just get the drink and get out!! Lol

I do like the game but to be honest with this update it has made it too hard. Unless you play it all the time to achieve all the tasks in the allotted time is impossible for me. And then you get stuck because the new items are in my delivery box. Can I suggest you either make the tasks easier or you get rid of the time limit at least that would make the game playable and enjoyable again. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's thinking this.