Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Just Peachy - 2019 Jun 6 (15 Days)

I am disappointed in both prizes ~ why not something peach related? And the faces on the characters are just not cute. How about a peach tree with a picnic under it? Goal just isn't worth it.

Executive Chef
    I’m happy to have a new goal and was excited to see peaches - summery, nice colours, fresh.... yay!! Then I see the dogs.... what’s with the dogs and two dog prizes no less, what have dogs got to do with peaches. Who designed the beautiful wallpaper and tile and table and chair and stoves and recipes and then thought dogs... dogs would go well with this peach theme. I’m so confused, why is it so hard to have a theme that makes sense, does anyone at S8 read players feed back because literally anything would better than peaches and dogs. I hate to be complaining because I love everything except the prizes.

Peach jam cart
    Peach picking - tree
    Sparkling peach lemonade counter
    Peach and cream pie baking counter
    Peach fruit stand
    Sweet as a peach confection stand
    Peach and wild foliage outdoor trellis (or something, it makes sense in my head )
    Peach smoothie stand
    Peach crepe making station

To name a few things that could have worked in a bakery.
    Last edited by AuntyRose32; 06-06-19 at 07:29 PM.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Fashion Designer
    Okay besides the final goal prize this is the cutest update we?ve had in a while

The prizes are so off as far as the peach theme when I went through to see what the floor prizes for this goal were I completely passed them up and for a second thought Storm8 had messed up and forgot to put them out lol. Disappointing, this goal could?ve been a really great one. I like everything else though.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Is anyone else having a problem with serving the Pleasant Peach Pie? When trying to serve it at first it said I didn?t have any counter space even though I just put one out. I had to buy another one to allow me to serve it.
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Is anyone else having a problem with serving the Pleasant Peach Pie? When trying to serve it at first it said I didn?t have any counter space even though I just put one out. I had to buy another one to allow me to serve it.
    No, mine served up without any issues. I keep holding my breath, thinking an issue is bound to crop up at some point just because I've gotten so used to goals being so riddled with them, lol.

Now, if only they could get rid of the SERVE typo in the first two goals like they did over in RS.

Farm Supplier
    I love this theme. I kinda wish some of the prize or decor could have skipped the dogs and opted for stuff like peach preserves in mason jars or peach trees, harvesting etc. I love the colors. I hope they come back to this theme eventually like they did with the bee situation with more cutesy things!

Lovely theme, colours and the idea in general. Thanks S8!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Peach crepe making station
    This sounds soooo good for breakfast (or dessert). *leaves to go cook*

Rhino Keeper
    I dont have issues with the dog prize on a peach theme goal coz my dogs love peaches. They eat peaches for breakfast.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast