Page 47 of 56 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    I find it very unfair that getting a gnome out of princess chest is random spawn. I have never been lucky for such stuff in previous quests: i never got the bat/wedding minister/ring bearer/crab or anything else nice from chests. And in this quest again i feel like a looser. I see the gnome in some other kingdoms and i want to have it as well but my stupid chests are giving only ugly shrubs and roses which are useless for me. I thought i can increase my lucky chance by opening many chests one after another, so i collected 25 (!) chests and opened them one after another - and still got no gnome. Some people have three gnomes though... Frustrating.
    I have the same bad luck with the chests and the previous events, too. I also have never received an alicorn or trade ticket from the videos. Not really random if you never get them.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    The troll camp drops are so bad in both of my kingdoms. Just reached level 9 this evening in one and the other needs 4 more drops. This isn’t fun anymore. I am on my game constantly. Maybe a little break is in store for me to get some real life enjoyment. Love the forum though. Lol. Good luck to all. Kinda sad that I’m getting used to not achieving some of these events no matter how much time I put into it. Year ago I’d be so upset and angry wanted to throw my phone at the wall. Humph to you S8. Still mad but won’t spend gems to achieve the goals that end up not being that fruitful; especially for the amount of time and resources we are all expending.

I so wish I could give you my 8 prepared nature's scents as I don't need them, I am going to keep Genevieve sleeping on her bed as I don't want Hugo.

Blessings and good luck to all. :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i hope everyone who wants to finish gets to. and that this slab drops the trade tickets often (i am still calling it a slab and not a chaise-now just how to make it look like it is part of my kingdom)
    Seems like a slab should be in a graveyard, so a Halloween setting would work, huh?
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Executive Chef
    No gnome for me. I earned 3 chests a day plus the prize ones.

Also, once I reached 900 roses, I only collected from the crypt (slab) 3 more times. I am at 1181 roses so I also didn't get many from the chests once I finished. My last collection was 50 roses.

I opened 15 or 18 chests since reaching 900

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    I got a little sleeper gnome somehow that seems to only give coins when I collect. Is that all he gives?
    My gnome just dropped an earth wisp

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Seems like a slab should be in a graveyard, so a Halloween setting would work, huh?

My slab IS in a graveyard, complete with ugly topiary attendants. I thought on day one that the thing looked like a burial crypt, so set mine up in my kingdom as such. Soon I will move just the crypt to the churchyard where it belongs.

I almost chose to skip this entire event, but thought I would ride it for a while. Ended up finishing and getting a Sleeper Gnome along with all of those awful topiaries.

NOTE TO CS: Those topiaries were ugly the first time you came out with them and they are still ugly. PLEASE JUST STOP!

Rhino Keeper
    Just opened my last chest, no gnome for me. The only thing I wanted from this event. I didn't upgrade my slab cause I am tired of walkers. I got one chest with path and walked away with 8 hideous topiaires that I do not want and can't sell to go with all the previous topiaires. All in all I am glad I skipped over this event and just focused on regular goals

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t think it’s right that the troll camp drops every other one sine it’s a six hour timer so you only get one every twelve hours.

Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    My slab IS in a graveyard, complete with ugly topiary attendants. I thought on day one that the thing looked like a burial crypt, so set mine up in my kingdom as such. Soon I will move just the crypt to the churchyard where it belongs.

I almost chose to skip this entire event, but thought I would ride it for a while. Ended up finishing and getting a Sleeper Gnome along with all of those awful topiaries.

NOTE TO CS: Those topiaries were ugly the first time you came out with them and they are still ugly. PLEASE JUST STOP!
    And I don't even want them in my inventory! Please, S8, let us have the ability to sell those awful things!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    No gnome. Not surprised. I think it's rigged that some players do not get one for what ever reason.