Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Christmas Goals 12-11-13

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Ok, so I completed the snowman part, collect 12 coal and bought the signs. Had a pop up showing the bottom part of the snowman and then nothing else. I guess this part of the goal will continues later? I does say something about carrots so maybe the very last part of the goal after all the recipes are cooked and served is finishing the snowman? Kinda confusing again.

Looked for a snowman to build in the design tab but nothing's there so must come together at the end, hopefully.
    Haha... That was a snowman counter. After finishing the cinnamon cocoa, the next line opened and it shows the counter.

Would like to have a snowman though.

A mod can add this to first part of thread if they like.
    Last edited by meme1098; 12-12-13 at 11:00 AM.

Snowed In
    Pay 15,000 for a Snow Shovel.
    Serve 12 Snowflake Cocoa.
    Buy 3 Snowman counters.

Rewards: 3,250coins and 90 experience points.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef

Looks more Rustic than Christmas-y

added to post 2
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-13-13 at 05:35 AM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    The table ugly it no christmas sprit on it..christmas tree ugly too no big star on top...unlike last year its pretty..if its not part if the goal...i wont buy it.

Host(ess)
    So for example if I have 8 appliances cooking the same thing, and once they are ready, is there anything I can do to make all the food from the 8 appliances go into the same counter? Cos I have seen high levels where they have plenty of counters, and each counter, has a different food!
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    No real requirements for stocking food, although you should have enough food so that you aren't getting angry customers for not having any at all. When you choose "Keep the Food", nothing will happen because you're telling the game to not clear the counter. If you need an empty counter, and either don't have the space or coins for a new one, then you would choose "Clear the Counter" which will make the food on it disappear.

At lower levels, it's a balancing act between your style of play, the number of appliance slots you have, space, and the coins to buy new counters. I've never bought additional appliance slots for gems because I can't afford to buy gems. I save my gems for items I really want. For quite awhile after I first started playing, I couldn't keep my counters stocked with food between the need for coins and more appliance slots. Now at level 95, I'm cursing the slower sales along with the sheer amount of food some recipes make. As an example, the Peruvian Pork Loin that came out last month made well over 100,000 plates. I currently have more than 101,000 plates of it left. :/

Rhino Keeper
    The trick is to make sure you only have one empty counter available. All your food will go onto it. In the future, if you find you have the same food on many counters, make a batch of 1 minute items, all of your food will consolidate and you will free up those counters.

Host(ess)
    I didn't get picture, but next step is cook 24 mashed potato trees (6 hours).

New Resident
    Thx will help me

Quote Originally Posted by Rusakko View Post
    I didn't get picture, but next step is cook 24 mashed potato trees (6 hours).
    Then after that it's 26 Roasted Pheasant. (12hours)

New Resident
    I hope you take out of the box the elf's workshop and offer it for a limited time... Or bring back the gingerbread castle!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast