Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Christmas Goals 12-11-13

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks TeamLava for the Christmas season goals. I love the lock of the new Hot Cocoa Machine. It really looks like a snowy log cabin. You've got great designers.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by war_priest View Post
    Thanks!
    You're quite welcome. :-)

A note on wallpapers/floors: If things stay the same, you can keep buying more of those as long as you keep going on the floor/wall with them, even after they've been removed. It doesn't work like that with objects though, once they're gone, they're gone, usually with very little notice, if any. >

I LOVE the new cocoa recipes!! Keep up the good work Team Lava

Executive Chef

added to post 1-KP
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-11-13 at 03:48 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Host(ess)
    Thanks, Sehana! What parts is needed for the Christmas feast oven?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusakko View Post
    Thanks, Sehana! What parts is needed for the Christmas feast oven?
    sorry not sure yet Still working on it
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Executive Chef
    So cute

Love the drinks!

added to post 2-KP
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-11-13 at 03:48 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Are these events pretty easy to complete in time? I started playing in the middle of the thanksgivings one so I don't know. Is 34 days plenty?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by war_priest View Post
    Are these events pretty easy to complete in time? I started playing in the middle of the thanksgivings one so I don't know. Is 34 days plenty?
    I think so... 7-14 days for me depending on the variables of how long it takes to get parts and how often I play and how long the recipes take

Fashion Designer
    Too bad these recipes are attached to Christmas goals cause they aren't holiday recipes....nothing wrong with hot chocolate. TL should think about those who don't celebrate holidays and aren't Jewish, and come out with wintery recipes and wintery decorations that you don't have to unlock by doing holiday goals. Doesn't have to be a lot of stuff just a few would be fine. Passing on all of it! Can't wait till the holidays are over!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast