Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning [iOS] v1.7

Sorry guys,

can anyone post the direction the farms should be facing again? I've got 100 leaves so far but didn't get any from the farms for the last few days.

Thank you all, good luck!

Mine were facing with the doors to the left, rotated them to the right and managed to get a leaf after trying for ages with no success. Although I have 2 small farms which were facing to the left and I rotated them, still yet to get any leaves from them though so might just be for the large/magic farms.

Thank you! I'll try!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctorcheese View Post
    ......still yet to get any leaves from them though so might just be for the large/magic farms.
    Page 1 of this thread says you should be able to get leaves from any type of farm.

I thought it odd when this challenged first came up that when I clicked "GO" from that popup page it took me straight to the Market page and showed me the original small farm blocked out with the words "Limit Reached"

Well I knew that. I just never understood why it takes me to the Market page. Still does.

Banned
    I just got my first leaf...... I rotated my farm so they look like what they do in the market, collected from 6 farms and got 3 leaves from Scalypears.... The info is great, but it's too late to get all the leaves now.

This is TL's fault, their programming is all messed up on the farms. They should correct this by giving us extra days, maybe another week? If they cared about their players then they will do something to correct their mistake but I doubt they will! I'm annoyed, because I feel like I've been *****ed out of two dragons....

enenue, thanks! ..but where were you last week?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-06-13 at 06:26 PM. Reason: typo

Banned
    PonyRoar, now that we have figured out why most of us were not getting leaves, will you report this over so we can get extra days? I think a lot of us will appreciate it.

Fashion Designer
    My game works totally fine, got around 2-3 leaves each Scalypears (8hr) harvest when I woke up every day. Decided to rotate my farms after reading this last night, harvested this morning and got 0 leaves lol. Maybe it is a bug for some players.

Hey nice advice for get the farming leaves
    Besides is to late, TL should give people more time for this thing. Am the only one that i have seen will finish all the leaves just in time. I only need 5 more leavs for farming and 6 for questing.
    The last days i always recieve 2 every quest.

I was plantig 5 hour plants, then 2 times of roshmooms the 5 hours and again 2 time roshmoons, and then in the night 8 hours. Maybee i got a glitch because always get at least 3 leaves (5hours) and 1/2 (1hour)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Well, well, well!

Isn't this interesting! A special new feature they slipped in? And not even any hints the way there was for the gemstone dragons?

Hey Team Lava! Thanks! Really appreciate the fun puzzle you set for us! As a prize for figuring it out do we get a cookie? A lollipop? Tell you what! How about you start the quest timer over again?
    You did it for the Ethereal tournament so we know you can do it! And yes thanks, we will keep the leaves we've already collected, since even those of us who happened to have our farms facing the right way haven't got a chance in .....
    ....hello there, of getting enough leaves!
    It's all fine and good that the Androids have been muzzled ( just sarcasm, my android friends, it's NOT fine at all!) about the dragons and features that they were denied, but it's really not going to go over well if you start making some dragons only available to some iOS players!
    Androids are leaving in droves....if you drive off iOS, who's left? Blackberry?
    Yes, XD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    Yes, XD
    Rofl! Does anyone besides Canada have blackberry? And I doubt they have DS!