View Poll Results: I enjoyed this Event!

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

32 69.57%
  • Disagree

3 6.52%
  • Neither agree or Disagree

5 10.87%
  • I did not participate

0 0%
  • I could not finish in time

9 19.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Spring Festival World Event FEEDBACK POLL 4-27-17

Farm Supplier
    What do you use Divine (& potentially Tulip) against in the arena?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentray View Post
    against Divine and tulip, you can use emerald (gemstone green) or quartz (gemstone pink)
    unicorn or quetzal
    and of course any champion
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    I took an Apollo and a Planet dragon off the roosts earlier today, and got 16 and 19 points, respectively. The 2x bonus comes and goes, randomly, it seems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentray View Post
    It's a really long list of dragons that a well-developed Divine will trounce. Once you get into triple types, the combinations become really numerous. Makes my brain hurt...LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Divine is my best fighter and I use her against basically everything but the kitchen sink (though I guess if there was a Kitchen Sink dragon, I'd probably use her against it, too ). She's so good that I almost hesitate to talk about it, because it seems that whenever many people praise a dragon, S8 cranks something down and suddenly it's not so good any more (oh that Rainbow Sentinel that I bought in a value pack because he was supposed to be the best dragon ever, he's level 14 now and I hesitate seeing a reason to spend so much food to bring him to 15, because he loses more fights than he wins )
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.

Rhino Keeper
    I find Rainbow Sentinal is a really good battler. He is Level 15. I hesitate to use him as it would be boring to win most of my battles using him.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-19-17 at 09:24 AM. Reason: removed third party tool comment

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I sped bred a couple of ultra rare dragons and got Pastel earlier. Normally I don't do that but I just couldn't wait for Crusader, Dark Angel and Quetzal to do their thing in the breeding process. So happy I got another Dark Angel, however. Hopefully it'll get me a Black Diamond soon.

Fashion Designer
    I notice that the Farms are giving double eggs today. There may have been a notice about it that I missed, but just sayin'...

Yeah, I see the Nests are paying double, as well. I guess somebody noticed how slowly the Event was moving.
    Last edited by Hartoled; 04-19-17 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    I notice that the Farms are giving double eggs today. There may have been a notice about it that I missed, but just sayin'...

Yeah, I see the Nests are paying double, as well. I guess somebody noticed how slowly the Event was moving.
    I noticed it too but didn't want to jinx it :0 Let's hope it stays that way until the end of the event for those struggling to get Pastel.
    Last edited by njbhugjjgnj; 04-21-17 at 02:54 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    I noticed it too but didn't want to jink it :0 Let's hope it stays that way until the end of the event for those struggling to get Pastel.
    Perhaps there is one lonely soul at S8 who realizes that winning is fun, and people don't really blame themselves for failures most of the time.

**Guess we jinxed it...Farms are back to one egg per hour. Guess that's why everybody just posts the negative stuff about the game. If you talk about the good stuff they take it away from us.
    Last edited by Hartoled; 04-20-17 at 05:58 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast