Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Leaderboard: Living Art January 3, 2017

Rhino Keeper

New Leaderboard: Living Art January 3, 2017

Just saw this pop up earlier. Looks like another leaderboard will be starting tomorrow. I was hoping TL would stop doing this event.

Name:  IMG_3509.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  135.9 KB

Executive Chef
    yes saw it too and completly agree with you
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    But this event might be the most profitable one as many players use gems like crazy.

Fashion Designer
    I love these! Saw the alert pop up earlier when I opened my game, and got super excited! Love the art theme especially since I'm an artistic creative person who always took art in school.
    Love the Pony SUPER gorgeous. I hope it's the Milestone price since that one can be atainable for everyone, if not then well I am definitey going to try my hardest! It is super beautiful!! The peacock is nice too but the Pony grabbed my attention more.
    I know it's possible to win without gems since I have twice before, as for the other times I didn't get the first spot. I got the second spot in the PInata one, surprisingly since I didn't even try to stay up there...I guess not many people were fond of the design which is okay since I got the Pony prize

I have nothing but free time right now so I have the time to play and keep checking it every hour XD THankfully I managed to save up enough apples, with my hoarding addiction
    I kept thinking about it earlier while lying in bed and I'm not sure if I got this right or not BUT this is what I came up with while trying to figure out how many apples alone someone would have to have in order to get to the 6.8k milestone which has been the last milesstone these past few Leaderboards.

200 apples fed = 2 points
    6.8k points needed for the milestone

6,800 / (divided by) 2 = 3,400
    3.400*200 = 680,000k apples
    680,000k :0 to get the last milestone without the spin wheel, breeding, and evolving... Thought I'd share XD

I heavily rely on apples to get most of the milestones and hopefully get the most points from my group so my advice for free players or people that don't have much $ to buy gems often is save your apples and plant Cherries every hour. Good luck all and Storm8 I love the Leaderboards! ONLY because of the Milestones, it is awesome that we get different old LE animals from the past that we didn't get a chance to get.
    Last edited by Alideh; 01-02-17 at 11:06 PM.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    I love these! Saw the alert pop up earlier when I opened my game, and got super excited! Love the art theme especially since I'm an artistic creative person who always took art in school.
    Love the Pony SUPER gorgeous. I hope it's the Milestone price since that one can be atainable for everyone, if not then well I am definitey going to try my hardest! It is super beautiful!! The peacock is nice too but the Pony grabbed my attention more.
    I know it's possible to win without gems since I have twice before, as for the other times I didn't get the first spot. I got the second spot in the PInata one, surprisingly since I didn't even try to stay up there...I guess not many people were fond of the design which is okay since I got the Pony prize

I have nothing but free time right now so I have the time to play and keep checking it every hour XD THankfully I managed to save up enough apples, with my hoarding addiction
    I kept thinking about it earlier while lying in bed and I'm not sure if I got this right or not BUT this is what I came up with while trying to figure out how many apples alone someone would have to have in order to get to the 6.8k milestone which has been the last milesstone these past few Leaderboards.

200 apples fed = 2 points
    6.8k points needed for the milestone

6,800 / (divided by) 2 = 3,400
    3.400*200 = 680,000k apples
    680,000k :0 to get the last milestone without the spin wheel, breeding, and evolving... Thought I'd share XD

I heavily rely on apples to get most of the milestones and hopefully get the most points from my group so my advice for free players or people that don't have much $ to buy gems often is save your apples and plant Cherries every hour. Good luck all and Storm8 I love the Leaderboards! ONLY because of the Milestones, it is awesome that we get different old LE animals from the past that we didn't get a chance to get.
    As far as I know, it takes 200 apples to get 1 point. Therefore, you need 1.36 million apples to get the final milestone prize if you use apples exclusively for gaining points. It will take a long time to accumulate 1 million apples. It's not worth it spending all of your food in one event, no matter how good the prizes are.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    As far as I know, it takes 200 apples to get 1 point. Therefore, you need 1.36 million apples to get the final milestone prize if you use apples exclusively for gaining points. It will take a long time to accumulate 1 million apples. It's not worth it spending all of your food in one event, no matter how good the prizes are.
    I agree. I have almost 1.5 million apples. It has taken a long time to accumulate that much and it is not worth it to use them for any one prize. And even if you do use all of them there is no guarantee that you will even get the final prize if there are players in you group who use tons of gems for boosters. My approach is to try for the milestone prizes. Just not worth it to me to use my food.

Rhino Keeper
    My leaderboard hasn't popped up yet. This is frustrating because I need to hatch things now. It took about an hour to pop up last time. It's weird because I've gotten all the other updates tho🤔

Finally popped up about 30min ago
    Last edited by Scangelina; 01-03-17 at 02:02 PM.

Another habitat as a prize! Awww s8, you do like us.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Wasn't 2 points for 100 in one of the previous ones? I checked this one and it's 1 point for 200
    If it was always 1 point then well thats ok since then it means they aren't taking away which is good...

Either way I used most of my apples already, I really want that first and second place prize Pony.
    Ever since the Leaderboards started, I started saving my apples to use during this event since it helps get the milestones which up to now I have been very happy with

YAY!! I was SUPER happy when I saw the habitat as one of the prizes. I had to immediately use my apples to get that many points XD It is a beautiful one so that is even more awesoome! Thanks Storm8!!
    I also like the Vanillalamb since I don't have it, The art peacock is cute and definitely something new since it looks like colored paper, I don't think we have any animals that look like that yet o.o

Incase anyone is wondering about the Habitat Arctic Abode Milestone Prize
    Animal Capacity 4
    Coin Capacity 15,000
    It holds Nature and Fire Elements
    Last edited by Alideh; 01-03-17 at 03:08 PM.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    I saved my mining bombs for LB, but they didn't count

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast