Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Quest: Culinary Companion (April 2016)

Executive Chef
    I want NOTHING tomorrow. No event, no goal, absolutely no cruise. Nothing. N.o.t.h.i.n.g!!!!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Grand Emperor
    patayita - Thanks for adding the reward recipes to Post 1.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    so what you had to make depended on whether you had iOS or android ? or your level? cause I got the sesame one ........
    They are accordingly to your restaurant level. You will get 2 recipes once you get to higher level.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissydid View Post
    Completing the quest, did anyone else get the 2 new quest lines that basically ask you to make the new recipes and reward with quick serves?

I made the new recipes, and the new quests disappeared but they did not credit the quick serves. Annoying. I mean the quick serves aren't all that important to me, I mostly use them during catering. But I hate the bait and switch!
    I have completed all quest lines and the 2 new quests and both quests disappeared. A pop-up came with the quickserve icon but wasn't sure if it was credited, there was no numbers of quickserves on the box when it popped up.

I have like 180+ quickserves and unsure if credited ::/

Fashion Designer
    I think i might finish one, the biscuits one...but the fruit mochi is sooo cute looking i might buy gems just to get it....might....

Ok i did.... ugh....
    Last edited by Rainstorms45; 04-14-16 at 01:27 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    I have completed all quest lines and the 2 new quests and both quests disappeared. A pop-up came with the quickserve icon but wasn't sure if it was credited, there was no numbers of quickserves on the box when it popped up.

I have like 180+ quickserves and unsure if credited ::/

My quick serves no. now is 108/40. It was 104/40 before these 2 new quests. They didnt credit me in time the quest box disappeared but after I quitted and logged in again.

New Resident
    Yeah, I agree that we should have a break after this goal. I love goals and quests, but with the cruises coming nearly twice a month and goals coming immediately one after another, they're becoming less and less fun... I don't have the time to be checking my game every hour. This one sucked up so much time and battery life on my phone while sitting there just staring at my screen trying to collect soy sauces, I'm actually shocked that I'm almost finished with the whole thing.

I get that S8 has been releasing them more often so that people will be more tempted to purchase gems and the special packages, but it's getting ridiculous lol.

Fashion Designer
    I completed the first Quest yesterday and since I already had a ton of the udon noodles and about 20 mushrooms & mastery spices saved up decided to go for the the second one. Would have been easier if the drop rate was as great at the beginning as it is now. I have over 84 soy sauces left. After completing the first quest a new pop-up appeared entitled Study Hall Sweets. You have to serve one of the biscuit sticks and you get 2 quick serves. On the next quest line I mastered both recipes 2nd tier. With only 3 hrs left I decided to gem the final act simply because I wanted the second recipe and I had the gems saved up from celebration stove and watching videos. Upon completion got the goal: Magical Mochi which you have to serve a Strawberry Mochi and you get 2 quick serves. I thought the first one had disappeared but it turns out it was just at the bottoms of my goal page, so if you haven't completed it you may want to scroll through your goals it may still be there.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	667.3 KB 
ID:	30184
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	677.4 KB 
ID:	30185

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I want NOTHING tomorrow. No event, no goal, absolutely no cruise. Nothing. N.o.t.h.i.n.g!!!!
    Its ok... it wont start til friday.... lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeast72 View Post
    Anyone know if the other 3 recipes in the japanese cart stay also? Or will they disappear from cart and we'll only be left with the 2 recipes... if we completed the goals. Ty.
    Only Fruit Mochi and Biscuit Sticks are permanent. The other recipes will disappear in approximately 30 minutes
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)