View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

6 31.58%
  • I did not like this Event

7 36.84%
  • I could not finish in Time

9 47.37%
  • Foxglove Dragon

8 42.11%
  • Buttercup Dragon

7 36.84%
  • Hyacinth Dragon

6 31.58%
  • Neo Iris Dragon

5 26.32%
  • Veggie Box

0 0%
  • Lovely Log

0 0%
  • New Orchid

0 0%
  • Raw Marbles

0 0%
  • Climbing Carnations

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Eye of Iris Dragon Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, people really are serious about quitting the game. I can't recall a time where all of the chapters weren't
    posted
    Last edited by kimandamelia; 05-10-18 at 11:25 AM.

I know but I understand how they feel. I'm so annoyed myself and thinking about quitting. The only way I can get most of these dragons is to buy gold and that's old.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for the information Kooky. The 3hr breeding time is nice, of course I then get 2 fails at 10 hers ea. Oh well into each life a little rain. And its early yet.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    Foxglove and Neo Iris are cute but Hyacinth is gorgeous!! Love the coloring.
    I agree, though I really like Neo Iris also.

Banned
    As always YOU MAY TRY, BREED, HATCH, PLACE & FEED THE COMMON DRAGON BEFORE DUE IN STORYBOOK..thank goodness. makes it easier to concentrate on other levels... storybooks are doable, you just gotta prepare and have gold.
    anyone has any questions please write me message.
    I get every animal and dragon in these events unless I do not want leaderboard one. and I trade or sell ALL duplicate.
    AND STOP HAVING DUPLICATE ANIMALS AND DRAGONS. That's kinda dumb, takes up space for other animals/dragons.
    I play both Dragoon & Fantasy Forest Story

Farm Supplier
    The land of the platypus and Vegemite sandwich
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin3108 View Post
    I'm assuming it's the new common in the market, Buttercup - breed yellow and green with only 3 hours breeding time. Was really lucky this time and got it with my very first try - breeding Air with Forest. Hope you get it just as quickly - Ellerslie
    Good luck to all players!
    Thanks for your suggestion Merlin. I got it first try too with that combo. I couldn?t complete the Tales story previous to this because I could not hatch the common dragon needed.

Good luck to you on the rest of the Tales, and thanks again!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    Wow, people really are serious about quitting the game. I can't recall a time where all of the chapters were posted
    I’m taking a break. There’s just no breathing space anymore, so I never get to spend food and gold on things I actually want and like. So I’m skipping this Tales to have fun and stock up the cupboards. Good luck to those that have the food/gold/time to do this one.

Banned
    I have never started a Tales late but I have a Penumbra and Wood Elf under construction! My question is that in 20 odd minutes Chapter 2 will start, if I start then will I have 33 hours to complete Chapters 1&2 or do I only have 24 hours to complete them.

I would also be interested to know how many red blossoms are up for grabs as I have over 6,000 Birthday Cards left in storage after the last event, so do I really need to complete Tales!

How come only up to chapter 3 has been put up? How are we supposed to know what to do? I think I'm just going to quit there's to much going on. One thing after another not enough time to collect food. All they are try to do is make sure we are buying gold get us to spend our money!! Completely fed up with this now. As i said tournament after event after something else. Not fun any more!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I would also be interested to know how many red blossoms are up for grabs as I have over 6,000 Birthday Cards left in storage after the last event, so do I really need to complete Tales![/QUOTE]

I am on the same thought process as you. Is this really worth it. The b'cards I think totalled around 6265 from the tales and the first 3 chapters listed here are the same drop numbers as the last tales. I too have over 6000 cards left over.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast