Thread: Cleanup Bow gift

Cleanup Bow gift

Hello, some people ask me for this gift but I do not see it in the gifts available. Should I? I am a lvl 12 player so I am not sure if it’s a lvl issue.
    Last edited by luvcooking17; 01-12-18 at 07:26 AM.

first time hearing...
    do they say what they need it for?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by luvcooking17 View Post
    Hello, some people ask me for this gift but I do not see it in the gifts available. Should I? I am a lvl 12 player so I am not sure if it’s a lvl issue.
    This is a step from the New Year goal.

The Cleanup Bow however won't be on your gift list.
    Instead your neighbours have to request for the Cleanup Bow at their end from their goal clipboard (left upper corner of screen).

Probably clearer if you check out the link of the goal below.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...r-15-Days-Goal

(Am unsure at which level the goal is unlocked, so you may not see the goal in your game as you are a level 12 player).

Thank you both for your responses.

Snowbun23 thank you for the link, it makes sense. I am now seeing in my goal tasks to borrow 4 boysenberries bit I have also been asked for this.

If it’s under material requests and not a gift do I just accept the request?
    Last edited by luvcooking17; 01-12-18 at 06:00 PM.

ah! this one! i'm always forgetting about these things...

yes, you just have to accept the request, and the thing will be counted at your neighbor's goalbook.

boysenberries are from regular goals that have no timer, you can do them anytime.

but the cleanup bow is the part of running limited goals.
    players are getting access to them exactly reaching level 12 (except some of side goals).
    recently, they last 5 days (4 steps in goal) or 15 days (9 steps in goal +3..4 steps in side goal), after which they expire.
    running one expires in 3 days (jan 16).
    as you progress in game, it will be easier for you to complete the limited goals in time.
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 01-13-18 at 04:21 AM.

here are the lists of regular goals i cd find:

Gran-Gran Goals
    Modern Bistro Goals

you can check it to see wht is waiting for you

(still think there sd be more beginners goals, but i cannot find it in forum)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by luvcooking17 View Post
    I am now seeing in my goal tasks to borrow 4 boysenberries bit I have also been asked for this.

If it's under material requests and not a gift do I just accept the request?
    You can Ask for those 4 boysenberries that u you need from your neighbours (from the clipboard in the upper right corner of screen).

The items in the Materials Request section are the items that have been requested by your neighbour(s). If you click Accept, your neighbour(s) will receive the items.

Thank you ALL so much for all the replies. It was bvery helpful!