Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Mystery Character - Day 9 Revealed!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    new revealed tiles make me think of an animated pet penguin.. beak and eye showing
    To me...that brown pointy thing looks like the tip of an ear.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Definitely an ice faerie

my idea for this mystery reveal...

an ice queen , she meets the baron , they get hitched, we pay for the wedding with 5000 purple gems, and get a goat as a prize that drops....wheat. the baron and her are so evil that after the honeymoon...he convinces her to use her wintery powers to take over all the kingdoms by casting a wintery spell on us that turns our entire kingdom into WINTER.....and snow is ALL over the place. ( you know . like a winter ....) and we spend 3 months chopping trees and hitting rocks like lumberjacks and cave men.....we finally learn how to cast a fire spell , and start to warm the kingdoms up again and melt the snow , just in time for several timed spring events.....grand prize is .... a 500 gem flower that drops....1 red petal

p.s i thought i was in the other thread.... too early need more coffee.

Edit(KP)- I moved your post and others to the correct thread.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-08-17 at 03:33 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post

an ice queen , she meets the baron , they get hitched, we pay for the wedding with 5000 purple gems, and get a goat as a prize that drops....wheat. the baron and her are so evil that after the honeymoon...he convinces her to use her wintery powers to take over all the kingdoms by casting a wintery spell on us that turns our entire kingdom into WINTER.....and snow is ALL over the place. ( you know . like a winter ....) and we spend 3 months chopping trees and hitting rocks like lumberjacks and cave men.....we finally learn how to cast a fire spell , and start to warm the kingdoms up again and melt the snow , just in time for several timed spring events.....grand prize is .... a 500 gem flower that drops....1 red petal

I can't stop laughing after seeing your post 😂.. my mom thinks I'm crazy

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Definitely an ice faerie

I agree it's something like that - it has fairy wings!

Rhino Keeper

ROFL. Don't forget that when the land freezes, the animals won't be able to eat, so drops like milk and eggs will become rare!

This is just hilarious. Thanks for brightening the day!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    yes.. the Faerie wings are quite visible at this point
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Clearly an Ice Faerie

Just hoping it's a boy faerie ...
    Too many female kingdom walkers right now

Also hoping it's a dark skinned character!
    The ear colour suggests it will be
    About time we had some diversity in the kingdom
    Need to wait til tomorrow's reveal for confirmation tho

Executive Chef
    a left hand and faerie wings.. could be young male or female faerie.. but head seems awfully huge for that size hand?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast