View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You get Porcini for completing all of the goals and he drops the items shown in the picture on page 1 of this thread.

You'll have a much better drop rate if you do not use mushrooms or ponds. Instead (if you can afford to) chop old logs for t/mushies and chop rock outcroppings for fuzzy moss.

it is a very energy rich event. But even if you don't finish the event, the adventure is permanent, which means that post event, you can still fuse and upgrade buildings at your leisure; you just won't get Porcini who is guaranteed source of all the drops you need to upgrade buildings.

Executive Chef
    Nice work Storm8 on a great update!!
    We're back to the Castle Story we all fell in love with.

I'm all finished now
    With 2 Portabellos too! Thanks NorthWoods for the tip!!

Really enjoyed being able to go at my own pace and not be constantly glued to the game.

Love the idea of customising various buildings!
    Can see that this is an amazing feature once more styles are added with future updates!
    Loving having new Cottage styles!!
    Hopefully we can get a new look for our Kitchens in a future update.

Fashion Designer
    Is there any other need for the mossy beds? Are they only used for crafting the toadlette soldiers? Are they needed for leveling up any of the buildings? If not, I might as well craft another soldier, huh?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Is there any other need for the mossy beds? Are they only used for crafting the toadlette soldiers? Are they needed for leveling up any of the buildings? If not, I might as well craft another soldier, huh?
    mossy beds needed only for the crafted soldier so far.. and sure.. other crafted soldiers will come in handy for their drops as this is a long-time event, so will keep dropping. the crafting of the soldier is timed though, till Aug.29th.. so wise to place as many as u can handle.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

I'm a bit confused about the ending of this event. Do we receive BOTH Portobella AND Porcini? Or just Porcini? If no Portobello, where does he go? Thank you for the help.....

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    LOL!.... and I'd like to shroom over these 2 atrocities, too, but I'm not holding my breath for THAT option. lol

Glimmer Year Pile of u-know-what and Ivy's Petting Zoo for Deranged Animals. LOL!
    a shroom keep would be also nice....and transform the noble stable and haunted stable into shroomstables...
    and i need supershrubs for treeples and t-soldiers
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Quote Originally Posted by KekeAndLittle View Post
    I'm a bit confused about the ending of this event. Do we receive BOTH Portobella AND Porcini? Or just Porcini? If no Portobello, where does he go? Thank you for the help.....
    only Porcini.
    Portobello, after slaying, maybe into shroomheaven
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Toadstool Cottage (2x2) limited to the town building cap (if you get the message you're at your limit, you need to sell another town building) Can be sold
    TOWN BUILDING
    Info: A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.
    Collection time: 4 hours
    Speed up: 4 gems
    Drops: coin, Level 1+ fuzzy moss, , fuzzy vine, toadstool mushrooms, Level 3+ shroom Caps
    Level 1: 4 Toadstool Beam, 4 Mossy Block, 1 L1 Cottage | 220 coins
    Level 2: 35 Sparkling Toadstool, 25 Wood, 25 Stone, 35 Fuzzy Moss | 242 coins
    Level 3: 40 Sparkling Toadstool, 3 Wooden Beam, 3 Stone Block, 40 Fuzzy Moss | 264 coins
    Level 4: 45 Sparkling Toadstool, 2 Toadstool Beam, 2 Mossy Block, 45 Fuzzy Moss | 286 coins
    Level 5: 50 Sparkling Toadstool, 2 Toadstool Beam, 2 Mossy Block, 50 Fuzzy Moss | 308 coins
    Level 6: 20 Shroom Cap, 2 Enchanted Beam, 2 Enchanted Block, 8 Fuzzy Vine| 330 coins

Toadstool Spire (2x2) limited to the town building cap (if you get the message you're at your limit, you need to sell another town building) Can be sold
    TOWN BUILDING
    Info: A Royal Building. Increase your total Royal Points when placed on your board.
    Collection time: 4 hours
    Speed up: 8 gems
    Drops: 2 Fuzzy Vines, Sparkling Toadstool, 1-2 Fuzzy Moss
    Level 1: | 2 Toadstool Beam, 2 Mossy Block, 1 L1 Lantern Spire | 240 coins + 60 RP
    Level 2: | 30 Wood, 30 Stone, 30 Fuzzy Moss, 30 Sparkling Toadstool | 252 coins + 63 RP
    Level 3: | 35 Sparkling Toadstool, 3 Toadstool Beam, 3 Mossy Block, 35 Fuzzy Moss | 264 coins + 66 RP
    Level 4: | 50 Sparkling Toadstool, 4 Toadstool Beam, 4 Mossy Block, 50 Fuzzy Moss | 276 coins + 69RP
    Level 5: | 3 Royal Block, 15 Shroom Cap, 6 Fuzzy Vine, 3 Royal Beam | 284 coins + 72 RP
    Level 6: | 2 Spellbound Block, 20 Shroom Cap, 8 Fuzzy Vine, 2 Spellbound Beam | 296 coins + 75 RP
    Hey SW, just copy&paste for the first page

thanks so much! I really appreciate this info! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-25-17 at 03:59 AM.

Host(ess)
    I'm starting to feel the breaded fish burn out. Still trying to craft my cottage and the beams take forever. Are adventures the only way to get caps? I've gotten none from my farmhouse or spire.

Quote Originally Posted by tadertottootie View Post
    Are adventures the only way to get caps?
    Toadstool Cottage Lv3+ drop Caps every collection
    Toadstool Soldier has the chance to drop Caps, every 3-5 collection for me