View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Rhino Keeper
    Ok it sounded like people got two mossy beds from each Portobello. I'm still fishing and baking bread. Lots! LOL

Rhino Keeper
    So now if I have enough swords, I can keep a monster parked, but will still get the shroom caps from the adventures. It doesn't seem like the soldier monsters drop anything but swords. Am I missing something? Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    So now if I have enough swords, I can keep a monster parked, but will still get the shroom caps from the adventures. It doesn't seem like the soldier monsters drop anything but swords. Am I missing something? Thanks
    Correct the warriors only drop spears. Only the big bosses at the end of the journey drops more interesting things. But it comes at a high price.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    And shroom caps only drop from adventures and cottage L3+. Does higher level cottage drop more than one cap ever? Too bad we can't craft the caps.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Correct the warriors only drop spears. Only the big bosses at the end of the journey drops more interesting things. But it comes at a high price.
    I had to resist the urge to use energy while my Portobello adventure was out. I had seen posted it took a lot of energy. Between 45-60. Rough estimate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    And shroom caps only drop from adventures and cottage L3+. Does higher level cottage drop more than one cap ever? Too bad we can't craft the caps.
    t-farmhouses, t-spire and crafted soilders do drop shroom caps too, BUT random, maybe just once a day in my game. the L3 t-cottages drop 1 at each collection and so does the L4 t-cottage drop only 1 shroom cap. I haven't upgraded any further as needs toadstool beams and blocks for further upgrade.
    building more than one L3 t-cottage gave me the possibility to collect the needed shrooms caps quicker and cheaper. actually I didn't have to do all the EXpensive! adventures I did before.. so saving on coins, breaded fish was a welcomed relief.
    later I do plan to build another t-cottage, but first crafting some more soilders as that craft is timed, and their drops are needed too.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    I don't know if Porcini drops have been posted, but I just got Toadstool beam from my Porcini.
    Also having 2 Level 3 cottages might be a great way to go for people who are running short on fish and bread. I hadn't seen that posted before. I would certainly study that strategy.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Thanks, 100Anne. I guess we have different dictionaries...lol. Whoa also means to stop or slow down. 😁 I used to work for an attorney who was a stickler for accuracy. After proofreading so many documents in those days, I still tend to spot grammatical & misspelling errors. 😂.
    Lol. I'm a bit of a stickler too having been a teacher for many years but after your post I went and grabbed my dictionaries off the shelf and found both spellings in different ones. I have three dictionaries , two very old ones and one fairly new. The newer one had both spellings listed under the same entry as variations. One of the old ones had one spelling and the other old one had the other spelling! No wonder English is so hard for people to learn, even the native speakers can't agree on what is correct!

Now, I think I only have to craft one more beam to upgrade this cottage to level five....

Host(ess)
    Thanks! That's what I thought but I'm still new to this.

Rhino Keeper
    So much going on... this is a confusing event to me no pretty much impossible with only 1 cap dropping on a travel event. How do you get porcini??? I am only just now crafting a spire.. making the beams and the blocks needs so much of materials that rarely drop...