Page 74 of 117 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Fashion Designer
    I completely accept the apology. It was an innocent mistake on the developers part. No harm, no foul.

Farm Supplier

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by AngieA67 View Post
    I agree...FULLY...
    Well I'm really so annoying by this situation that carriage only drops coins , brush and the other items but I only need shoe polish two that stupid carriage don't give me nothing of shoe polish now I have to wait for ever because you take my Alicorn and don't want to give him back because of two shoe polish that never appear when I collect from that carriage I'm done with the errors and bugs of this game really is your mistake and that is the reason that a lot of people stop playing is not fun anymore I loss many neighbors when the last big mistake of your team the dragons event that was a big event some people got two of the same dragons but nooo you don't decide to be honest that time but now you decide is not fair for some people to got two Alicorn really where are you ? When I loss all my inventory and don't get all the dragons this is yes a game only a game but this is not fun anymore I don't going to spend money to get back that Alicorn you can Keep Him if you want it so bad thank you TL 😡

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    I completely accept the apology. It was an innocent mistake on the developers part. No harm, no foul.
    I don't find them stealing items from kingdoms in the middle of the night innocent at all. This was handled very badly by TL all the way around.

Rhino Keeper
    Is the carriage only dropping coins from now on after the quest is complete?

Quote Originally Posted by midgetsocks View Post
    Carriage is still only dropping coins for me today, after "the fix."
    The Wedding Carriage should still be dropping the Alicorn Mane Brush, Alicorn Shoe Polish and Alicorn Horn Polish.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerddh View Post
    I don't find them stealing items from kingdoms in the middle of the night innocent at all. This was handled very badly by TL all the way around.
    I agree...I'm not trying to be ugly and I rarely, if ever, complain but the way this was handled was just beyond wrong...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The Wedding Carriage should still be dropping the Alicorn Mane Brush, Alicorn Shoe Polish and Alicorn Horn Polish.
    Is it still supposed to drop items even if you have finished the full quest line? My carriage was dropping items after I passed the "Horsin' Around" phase, but then suddenly stopped dropping items and now only drops coins.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Rhino Keeper
    Before "the fix" the carriage dropped one item at each collection, to craft the wedding alicorn. Now all the thing gives me is coins. So now I don't get to craft it either. What the heck??

I'll see if it's any different tomorrow but at this point I'm not optimistic

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    I put some white flowers on the spot where my w-ali died.
    Attachment 18257
    same here...
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ig-News/page59

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    My Wedding Carriage is also dropping coins only (quest is completed) for about 12 collections now. Last collection about 1 hour ago. Should we get 1 of the items each collection as was the case? If yes, I'm not getting them ... I'm not maxed, have force closed, etc.