Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374 LastLast

Thread: Warrior Queen Tournament

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest_Belle View Post
    Warrior Queen is on my nest!!!! Thank you Trauma and Natasha especially for your encouragement!! Thank you everyone...you are all so sweet, helpful n funny!!! End results for me: 26 Battle Round wins...4 Ultimates. I play every game offered to win free gold for times such as this!!!

Some folks call it *****ing...but I say we r all winners when we have worked so hard for 6 days!!! Congrats to everyone who now has that Queen!!! Great job...she's so worth it!! Super pretty and super tough!!!

Nope...I didn't win her for free...but to pay 120 gems for a non breedable champ that costs 1500 in the market...hey I got her at the Thrift Store price!!! Lol...I love thrift stores!!! I know I'll see u soon everyone...hugs all around!!!
    my pleasure sweetie .. and your gold is your gold !! you do what you want with it
    Congrats too !

Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    Just 30 mins left and Dark Angel takes down Warrior Queen YAY!!!! I lost the last 2 champs and get this beauty! Congratulations to all that got her and I'm sorry to those that tried but didn't. Hugs and maybe next time. Sometimes you win and sometimes you don't.
    wahayyy well done lips I got her this morning with an hour to go .. my little Soccer got her so I was very relieved
    D1 didnt get past obsidian but was fine with that ..
    D2 got her too after ulting at the last minute .. so semi happy family

Well done to all who won and battled and made it .. to those who didnt .. there is always a next time

Executive Chef
    Good morning!

Just checking to see what has happened since I went to sleep.

Banned
    morning Carbuck got my queen on both accs took a poison off my ios thought try for another fairytail type so mixed fairytail with Familer got 11hr looked it up 1 out come my 8-bit dragon LOL maybe i need to stop tryin as hard get theese dragons i got it and didnt aim to

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by azucita View Post
    hi! I just arrived home about half hour ago. It was imposibly hard while Being on the road with no signal 80% of the time. So i had to ult?mate from Zeus when i got home. I Didnt mind Since Im so happy for having finally bree d?amond thanks carbuck, trauma, maizee, ghostie and everyone for your constant help. Ill focus now on breeding diamond hybrids . Congrats everyone who got thequeen!
    Am I reading between the lines and interpreting that you were able to get the Warrior Queen? I hope so.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Thank you so much for your helpfulness. All the yellow greens failed for me so I tried Snow Owl and it worked. My fourth account has just lost Nightlight so maybe gold will be needed.
    Yay! Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    25- avenging < ultimate - Lost inquisitor, forest, soccer, water, winter rose, Mercury, baby Dino, quetzal, and Spartan
    26- obsidian < black diamond-Lost love, nova, winter solace, and diamond all epic
    27- Zeus < ninja 10 (bM) Lost marshmallow, black knight, quartz & parakeet
    28- Crusader < gold (Bm) Lost quetzal 2x, crusader, black diamond and Mercury all epic
    29- Gold < used ultimate after I Lost prism 2x, Diamond 3x Mercury, quetzal2x and gold.
    30- Warrior Queen < -air 10 Lost elf, wildfire, quetzal, aether, angelfire, Atlantis, landworm, parakeet
    Bravo! Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by grannysweetshop2 View Post
    With less than an hour I ended up using ultimate on Warrior queen.
    Fabulous! Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by zinj View Post
    Used a bit of gold on hand earlier today to stay in the game, but took out Warrior Queen in my first try with Spartan. A nice successful tournament!

Outstanding! Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Forest_Belle View Post
    Warrior Queen is on my nest!!!! Thank you Trauma and Natasha especially for your encouragement!! Thank you everyone...you are all so sweet, helpful n funny!!! End results for me: 26 Battle Round wins...4 Ultimates. I play every game offered to win free gold for times such as this!!!

Some folks call it *****ing...but I say we r all winners when we have worked so hard for 6 days!!! Congrats to everyone who now has that Queen!!! Great job...she's so worth it!! Super pretty and super tough!!!

Nope...I didn't win her for free...but to pay 120 gems for a non breedable champ that costs 1500 in the market...hey I got her at the Thrift Store price!!! Lol...I love thrift stores!!! I know I'll see u soon everyone...hugs all around!!!
    Awesome! Congratulations!

Executive Chef
    Thanks Carbuck and congrats everyone who made it, with or without ultimates (which isn't *****ing at all). It's great having more players with the addition of android!

Banned
    should be valentine event next wont it , will be my 1st one

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Am I reading between the lines and interpreting that you were able to get the Warrior Queen? I hope so.
    yes , that's right, i spent 4 ultimates, never done that but oh well.... i wanted this champ :P so i splurged, and now i got a diamond so my prioirities have changed :P

I am glad to hear that most of us got the queen, sorry shinee about you falling asleep, i normally do alarms if i wanna keep fighting till the end

I look forward to the next tourney so i can partake in the forum like before, i am now home and shouldnt be travelling any time soon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    R1. Hercules 1< Marshmallow 10 Mb
    R2. Lotus 1< Bonsai 9 mB
    R3. Scylla 1< USA 9 Mb
    R4. Cherry Blossom 2< Berserker 10 M
    R5. Lily 2< Guardian 10 M
    R6. Hera 3< England 9 M
    R7. Origami 4< Guardian 10 M (Lost Berserker 10)
    R8. Acrobat 5< Battlecaster 10 Mb
    R9. Penumbra 6< Marshmallow 10 M
    R10. Nyx 7< Morning Glory 10 mB
    R11. Cosmic 8< Boo 9 M
    R12. Fireflash 9< Guardian 10 mB
    R13. Hades 10< Berserker 10 mBb
    R14. Samurai 10< Berserker 10 MB
    R15. Ninja 11< Diamond 10 Mb
    R16. Red Lantern 10< Steelflare 9 M (Lost Berserker and Guardian)
    R17. Virgo 10< Goodwitch 9 mB (Lost White Chocolate and Landworm)
    R18. Sunrise 12< Angelfire 9 Mb (Lost Berserker and Steelflare)
    R19. Eclipse 14< Boo 8 M
    R20. Angelfire 16< Dark Angel 10 Mb (Lost Diamond, Passion, Metal and Soccer)
    R21. Black Diamond 12< Diamond 10 Mbb
    R22. Helios 16< Diamond 10 mbm (Lost Diamond, Dark Angel and Snow Owl)
    R23. Nightlight 16<Berserker 10 mB
    R24. Unicorn 16< Hypnotic 10 Mb (Lost Dark Angel x2, Diamond, Brazil, Frightmare, Yin Yang and Berserker)
    R25. Avenging 20< Dark Angel 10 Mbb (Lost Diamond, Passion and Soccer)
    R26. Obsidian 18< BOOM! (Lost Berserker, Steelflare, Ancestor and Marshmallow)
    R27. Zeus 18< Marshmallow 10 M (Lost Morning Glory)
    R28. Crus ader 20< Diamond 10 Mbb
    R29. Gold 20< Dark Angel 10 mbm
    R30. Warrior Queen 20< Dark Angel 10 Mb
    You are the Queen of "down to the wire battling". So happy you were able to get this one. Congratulations!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    You are the Queen of "down to the wire battling". So happy you were able to get this one. Congratulations!
    no kidding. i dont know how she does it