Page 113 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1242

Thread: Castle Story: 7/21 | An Orchestrated Occasion | timed event | EXPIRED

The Musical Maintenance pt IX quest did not appear until after I had collected Aanpa and thought all was done. Stalling chapter 10 would not have helped. Will the makers please reinstate music sheets at the workshops so this quest can be completed? It is through no fault of the player that it cannot be done. Why didn't side quest IX show up as soon as Chapter 9 started?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsandRandoms View Post
    The Musical Maintenance pt IX quest did not appear until after I had collected Aanpa and thought all was done. Stalling chapter 10 would not have helped. Will the makers please reinstate music sheets at the workshops so this quest can be completed? It is through no fault of the player that it cannot be done. Why didn't side quest IX show up as soon as Chapter 9 started?
    I came here to post a comment about this too. Unfortunately I didn't pay attention to when the goal appeared but something went wrong for me. I completed the event goals and have aanpa but the musical maintenance part IX is still goal in the book, I'm 16 bows short. Now I can't collect more and miss out on the 20 energy.

Fashion Designer
    what drops does the level 10 festival grounds have?

Executive Chef
    on 'First' page you can find all the explanations on Side Goals. Practically they have no effect on obtaining goals, and other than xps, coins and energy.. there is no reward. They will disappear when the time has expired.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redlorry View Post
    I came here to post a comment about this too. Unfortunately I didn't pay attention to when the goal appeared but something went wrong for me. I completed the event goals and have aanpa but the musical maintenance part IX is still goal in the book, I'm 16 bows short. Now I can't collect more and miss out on the 20 energy.
    check 'First' page.. ur answer on side goals is written there. it's not necessary to finish them.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 07-31-16 at 05:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    So far I've mostly gotten petals (blue, red, etc.)

Stalling chapter 10 would not have helped.
    Why didn't side quest IX show up as soon as Chapter 9 started?
    For me, stalling Chapter 10 (I did so at Goal 2) worked. The side goals are based off of what was needed for the next upgrade (Musical Maint. P4 was what was needed for 5th upgrade, and so on), that's why there was only 9 parts/side goals - not 10.
    I actually had Part 9 pop immediately after I finished Part 8 (it was the silver I was waiting on because I had been foolish). I knew Part 9 was going to need the mats (to still be in my inventory) for the final upgrade so I waited out collecting my Silver before finishing the last upgrade on my Festival Grounds.
    Sorry you weren't able to complete your side goal : / I kinda thought there'd be tricky timing so I took it extra slow.
    Last edited by Solientus; 07-31-16 at 05:44 AM.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Rhino Keeper
    I have login issues yet again. Anyone else too?

Rhino Keeper
    No, but the connection outage yesterday made the quest impossible for me. With only being able to make 2 music sheets every 6 hours, looks like I'll be a few short - the ones I could have made during the downtime yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by FridayFarms View Post
    No, but the connection outage yesterday made the quest impossible for me. With only being able to make 2 music sheets every 6 hours, looks like I'll be a few short - the ones I could have made during the downtime yesterday.
    I couldn't get on either for awhile! Kept using my data just to try to connect

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    My first collection of a level 10 festival grounds was .... 1 blue petal. I'm speechless.