Page 92 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/21 | An Orchestrated Occasion | timed event | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bwunderbach View Post
    I like this idea. How fun!
    That would be cool!

Rhino Keeper
    The recent glitches that I've experienced, has been when I collected after uploading the Festival Grounds for Chapters 8 & 9. I have had to wait another hour to collect and close out the chapters.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkEquinox View Post
    Press the green button inside the storybook, it takes them from inventory.
    Thank you Pink. I'm so busy that I'm not reading carefully. :X

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    The recent glitches that I've experienced, has been when I collected after uploading the Festival Grounds for Chapters 8 & 9. I have had to wait another hour to collect and close out the chapters.
    don't think it's a glitch.. my Festival upgrades went like yours

that's: 'upgrade Festival.. then collect from Festival upgraded'

thus waiting on the time-lapse of an hour from upgrade until it's ready to be collected.

If someone can please just confirm for me. If I am now waiting for Ch 9 to start, that puts me at Ch10 not starting until the deadline therefore making it impossible for me to complete without using gems to start the chapter early. Correct?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyBrat119 View Post
    If someone can please just confirm for me. If I am now waiting for Ch 9 to start, that puts me at Ch10 not starting until the deadline therefore making it impossible for me to complete without using gems to start the chapter early. Correct?
    If your waiting on 9 to start you'll have 24 hours to finish 9 and 24 hours to finish 10.
    The timers are set weird.
    If your on 9 now then you have a bout a day and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    If your waiting on 9 to start you'll have 24 hours to finish 9 and 24 hours to finish 10.
    The timers are set weird.
    If your on 9 now then you have a bout a day and a half.
    The timer says 9 will start in roughly 12 hrs

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyBrat119 View Post
    The timer says 9 will start in roughly 12 hrs
    Then you'll have 2 days to finish 9 and 10. In 12 hours you will have 24 hours to complete 9. If you finish 9 early you'll have to wait for 10 to become available. Then have 24 hours to complete 10.
    Last edited by kdgulle; 07-29-16 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ParadiseLostForNow View Post
    SW - you can count me among those that lost sheet music from the side goals autocompleting (level V).

While I appreciate that a "fix" was done to make completing this event possible, it still has glitches.
    The side Goals do not remove any items.

The side Goals only keep track of how many of that item you have collected, not have at the moment. For example, if you collect 5 Sheet Music, the task will show 5/10 Sheet Music. If you use the 5, you have 0 in your inventory, but the Goal progress will still show that you have collected 5/10 still. If you collect another one, you have 1 in your inventory now but your Goal progress will show 6/10 collected. Once you have collected 4 more, the task will complete with 10/10 collected, but you have 5 in your inventory.

So it may look like you had more and you lost them, but the number in the task does not represent how many you have in your inventory. I've forwarded this feedback to the game team so they're aware of this for future events.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    I just collected from the string quartet and did I got a string.......no. I have been playing for three years but I am getting sick and tired of this game. I am not buying more gems to speed up, the makers of this game probably dont play this game because then they will know that you are not gonna finish this quest without spending gems.