Thread: Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    My group right now:

1. 10500 (gold boost active)
    2. 7600
    3 & 4. 6000
    5 and down are all in the 4000-3000 mark

Seems like the #1 player will win this, he keeps boosting everyday to increase the lead, unless someone decides to start boosting at the end, still a few days to go
    Once again the same points when I checked just now, it seems the players in my group only plays once or twice a day like me lol the points only increase at one time then stays pretty much the same until the next day.

Glad I'm in such a relaxed group though, cause I know some groups have very active players with very high points that increases every time someone checks
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Wasn't it Marlin ? LOL! It has been so long since I re-watched that movie.

Hey they should give us a fish & cucumber DS storyline as well as Dory dragon since I see we're getting Crush in a tournament.
    Absolutely correct! I think they are up to something suspicious.
    The 9th( or the last chest ) is sand citadel for me... I hope it's something else.. Like paths or palm trees. The coral reef has Crush, Nemo and Dory.. Hope they put Marlin in!
    It will be a perfectly awesome thing if you got all of the above and put it in the coral reef habitat! They will finally home together
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    I don't know but it seems the arctic isle boost isn't work.. I boosted 1.5 and it just works in the main island.. The other isn't( I checked)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    Absolutely correct! I think they are up to something suspicious.
    The 9th( or the last chest ) is sand citadel for me... I hope it's something else.. Like paths or palm trees
    LOL! If I recall correctly sand citadel was a prize last year in a world event or something. I wouldn't mind getting another or 25k apples but I prefer apples.

The whole under the sea theme has potential, we'd probably see mermaid returning soon. I just hope they put puffer and nemo on a wheel or something.

All chest are giving me less than 30 points, lame.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Once again the same points when I checked just now, it seems the players in my group only plays once or twice a day like me lol the points only increase at one time then stays pretty much the same until the next day.

Glad I'm in such a relaxed group though, cause I know some groups have very active players with very high points that increases every time someone checks
    I boost up 2-3 times a day then have a break.. I don't collect the points separately. I wait until there are 3-4 things are ready. So my boost will work on perfectly

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    LOL! If I recall correctly sand citadel was a prize last year in a world event or something. I wouldn't mind getting another or 25k apples but I prefer apples.

The whole under the sea theme has potential, we'd probably see mermaid returning soon. I just hope they put puffer and nemo on a wheel or something..
    I would say that you are correct! They are bringing up ocean themed dragons back

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    I boost up 2-3 times a day then have a break.. I don't collect the points separately. I wait until there are 3-4 things are ready. So my boost will work on perfectly
    From what I've seen, only 1 player boost in my group, the rest are either waiting until the end or just doesn't want to participate
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Farm Supplier

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I'm seriously stressing this one, as an android I don't have the arctic isles to help, yet still have to do the same amount of points as people who do. >< *Sigh*...doesn't even matter what feedback we give either, or that's how it feels. I don't even try for the leaderboard stuff because I know I'll NEVER win that. All I like to do is milestones, like most of us here...and yet how the heck are android people expected to keep up? I'm coming close to not playing anymore.
    I'm already to that point of quitting this game. I actually spend a lot of money on gold to get things I need to complete my collection. The reason I started playing long ago was the fact that I love trying to complete collections, but they took that ability away from me. Last leader board I needed 50,000 points to get 2nd place. It's one thing to spend gold here and there, but to put me in with ios devices and against other people wanting to really get the dragons, it's like gouging us out of money and that's where I'm done. This will save me a lot of money now that I don't care anymore. They took my ability to possibly complete a collection and so now it doesn't matter anymore. They just lost a high paying customer. Won't be long till others get tired of the greed.

Fashion Designer
    Just received a pop up that the 2x boost is on sale, but when I look, it's still 30? I wonder what the sale is and how to get it? Also, boosted breeding is free for the weekend. Fun!!! �� Thanks S8!!! ������

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Just received a pop up that the 2x boost is on sale, but when I look, it's still 30? I wonder what the sale is and how to get it? Also, boosted breeding is free for the weekend. Fun!!! �� Thanks S8!!! ������
    Just pulled it up again and the sale is there. It's now 15 gold to 2x boost. 3rd place just 1.5x boosted. They won't be happy when they see this. Oh well because I'm second place so that makes me happy. ������������