Page 107 of 126 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1259

Thread: Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    I notice that when I open my Android game I do not seem to have any requests from neighbours. Finding it odd, unless they have all quit, I logged in from my iPhone and found a couple of pending requests. Could this mean that only ios players are able to send testimonials?!!
    Ok I see requests on Android today. Perhaps it is erratic.
    Anyway, those who want to add me can add my ios account, sparklesp.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I don't know if you do it this way already or not but for future reference, wait to send a request to stormie until you already have received 20 of whatever is being requested.
    Thanks for the advice! I usually never had an issue, but i ended up getting it last testimonial just came through... 5 hours to spare whew! Never would have gotten it without the new neighbors, living wood gift for everyone!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I hate that there are people missing out because of neighbors who supposedly aren't using the right operating system. Very disappointing and screwy implementation regarding Part 5

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    S8 has fixed the problem with android players not receiving responses. All players can now send back a testimonial response.

Quote Originally Posted by confusedfarm View Post
    I sent a previous message asking if it was possible to complete the task to be able to win Sir Hamlet when I was only on chapter 3 with only 3 days left. I was told it was possible, but it doesn't look like it will be possible. I'm still on chapter three trying my hardest to craft the last 3 ornate beams (I only had a few) and they have taken forever...now with only 22 plus hours, do you think it will be possible? If not, again I think it was so wrong to make us pay 500,000 at the beginning when the task are impossible to complete for some...😔
    I felt the same way about chapter 5 and having to give the gold nuggets and magic fruit before the neighbor requests. At this point, unless you have everything else ready to go, and can gem skip the neighbor requests, I don't think it's possible. I would encourage you to finish the beams if possible. The apple trough is a pretty good prize, with a reported chance of golden apples. That would at least lessen the sting of giving all those coins, it won't have been completely for nothing.

I'm hoping if there are more of these story quests in the future that S8 will pay strong attention to the feedback in this thread. And that they don't have them too often. I'm still trying to recover my inventory.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    No can't do it. Not enough high level supplies even though I've been playing since the way back days.

Executive Chef
    I detest waiting for neighbor requests. Going on three days already

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by confusedfarm View Post
    I sent a previous message asking if it was possible to complete the task to be able to win Sir Hamlet when I was only on chapter 3 with only 3 days left. I was told it was possible, but it doesn't look like it will be possible. I'm still on chapter three trying my hardest to craft the last 3 ornate beams (I only had a few) and they have taken forever...now with only 22 plus hours, do you think it will be possible? If not, again I think it was so wrong to make us pay 500,000 at the beginning when the task are impossible to complete for some...
    When people say it's possible it's possible sec, objectively.
    The only one who can figure out if it's really possible for you is you...!

Only you know how many of the necessary items you have in stock and how much time you'll probably need to make what you don't have.

Read the steps for each chapter on page one, considering the time you have left, and then estimate. Work ahead if you can and want (Chapter 6 can be done in minutes if a player has all buildings and has them all placed)(unless he/she accidently tapped one before time, duh, like me...).
    Last edited by EBJW; 09-22-15 at 01:13 AM. Reason: spelling
    I am Zelda

I agree - I really wished they did not require me to pay 500,000 before realizing that the goals are imposible!

Thanks for your kind advise but the problem is that for some reason when there is a task required, trees that always dropped living wood now only gives once in awhile, cows that gave prime rib, now only gives one randomly now, etc...I have spent the last my gems to speed up the process and now this event will not be completed and I'm out 500,000 plus the little gems I had left...