Page 31 of 126 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/10/15 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midgetsocks View Post
    I just chopped a dark cave formation and got 1 nugget. Nothing from the deep mines, chopped 1 regular rock formation and no nuggets. So, basically , my energy that used to be spent on Living Wood potions, is now going to securing a few more golden nuggets. Well played, TL
    Nuggets aren't guaranteed from the dark cave formations. Thy are just more possible there than most other places. I say again, I think this storybook is an elaborate gem trap. I don't believe anyone can win without spending gems. Possibly a lot of gems.

Is a pig really worth all the rare items required to win it? Y'all decide for yourselves.

I just logged back into the game. The package they were selling said 7 days about an hour ago. I logged back in and now it expires in 10 minutes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jessielynn6583 View Post
    I just logged back into the game. The package they were selling said 7 days about an hour ago. I logged back in and now it expires in 10 minutes
    Yep, and now there's a new one to replace it, LOL!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	23732

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jessielynn6583 View Post
    They must be on crack. I didn't bite at the nugget one at $6.49aus. That has now gone and has been replaced with $50.000, 50 gems and 150 energy (not in a crate) for $6.49 (3days). Don't need the cash, and 50 grand really isn't that much. The energy is a waste, as you have to use it immediately, and I could if wanted, buy 120 gems for$6.49. However, will never do that as I never get gem sales. Lunatics running the asylum I think. Cheers

Rhino Keeper
    CHAPTER 5

Gather 50 written testimonials from neighbors (request from neighbors)

How is this possible in two days? Aren't we limited to 20 neighbor responses per day? Does anyone know?

New Resident
    Yaaa 74 hours and 27 minutes until chapter 3 is ready! With 6 days only to complete the tasks.

Rhino Keeper
    Can we plant the strawberries while in Goal 2 so they're ready for harvest in Goal 3? Or do we have to plant them in Goal 3? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by anne202b View Post
    Can we plant the strawberries while in Goal 2 so they're ready for harvest in Goal 3? Or do we have to plant them in Goal 3? Thanks.
    Sure, since the goal says 'harvest'.

Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    CHAPTER 5

Gather 50 written testimonials from neighbors (request from neighbors)

How is this possible in two days? Aren't we limited to 20 neighbor responses per day? Does anyone know?
    It'll take 3 days to get all 50 requests since you can only get 21 per day. 20 from the your nbrs & then after getting the 20, sending a request to Stormie so he'll send you the 21st.
    Most of the last few pages is discussion on this very topic if you want to read back several pages.
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-11-15 at 07:32 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

What are the goals for chapter 6 please?

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown69 View Post
    What are the goals for chapter 6 please?
    No ones gotten that far yet...lol. Getting the nbr requests slows things down quite a bit since that takes 3 days. Someone might be posting this weekend I'm sure.
    Just keep checking the thread.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******