Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/20/15 Update - Equestrian Race Event!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Thx Nat .. Hmm... *forming thoughts*... Nope, nothing witty coming to mind atm.
    Oh! I got it! ... Things to help us reach inventory U-goal quicker! Lol
    I already mentioned it somewhere, I am not affiliated with TL/S8. But yes that u-goal will soon be mine, I am at 189 pages of stuff! Using gems I can easily shoot over 200 pages. Well this event will add 2-3 pages
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 08-20-15 at 03:11 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    LOL!
    ....But neither do pink or wedding alicorns (not sure about the white ones yet)...and at least you'd think that they *would* give horseshoes since they probably DO at least WEAR horseshoes (unlike any cow I've ever seen, LOL!!!)
    White Ali's don't give horse shoes either

Rhino Keeper
    Am totally and utterly fed up with this collecting off stuff to try and get stupid inanimate objects!! Am still trying to collects bags off 💩💩💩for mitts now you want me to collect horseshoes don't know whether am gonna continue!!! Am getting a 1/10 hit on fertiliser still need 10mitts and I refuse point blank to use gems!! Really frustrated and feel let down by yet another "community challenge" game was enjoyable not now its got to the stage am playing upto 12hours!!! Yet I can't sir daisy even though ave completed everything just because the games been rigged to reduce fertiliser drops and I can't collect enough to make 1 mitt a day!! Takes 2dats to collect 25💩💩bags you tell me that's right....NO didn't think so!! Sorry for ranting but I am seriously considering uninstalling my game😢😢

Farm Supplier
    how come the hints ( or full instructions) were so organized until may be two months ago? What happened? Did we lose the people who would speed ahead or do their posts get blocked? and yes, I was maxed with this dung thing for weeks and weeks and now it takes me three days minimum to get a trade together...Team Lava, this mich drop rate is a bit unfair, maybe you could at least make good days and bad days? I see that you need to make money but perhaps you made more if there was an alteration.. ( just a marketing guess... but I might spend more if I knew that there was a payoff on whatever I wanted next...)

Host(ess)
    Do alicorns drop horseshoes?

Executive Chef
    Ok, I'm sure there's a lot more info and pics needed, and probably wrong things posted and all sorts of confusion, lol... Will return tomorrow, very late hour here now...Happy collecting!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	23028
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    WOW!!! Get outta my head!! I was JUST thinking how weird it was that none of my cows gave me horseshoes!!! As for the pigs and chickens horseshoe drop rate, I can't say I really notice a difference between them.
    omg...that wasn't nice of you. I've got the flu, and making me laugh makes me cough, which frigging hurts.

Btw, are you really sure? You might collect again, just to be on the safe side?

Quote Originally Posted by karlovivari View Post
    Do alicorns drop horseshoes?
    Someone above reported no on that one.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarix View Post
    how come the hints ( or full instructions) were so organized until may be two months ago? What happened? Did we lose the people who would speed ahead or do their posts get blocked? and yes, I was maxed with this dung thing for weeks and weeks and now it takes me three days minimum to get a trade together...Team Lava, this mich drop rate is a bit unfair, maybe you could at least make good days and bad days? I see that you need to make money but perhaps you made more if there was an alteration.. ( just a marketing guess... but I might spend more if I knew that there was a payoff on whatever I wanted next...)
    eh... Im still speeding, I just stopped caring, I dont see the point speeding this one since its prolly all the same, the new building will drop 3 or so special items, you upgrade it, and repeat, maybe giving some carrots or ropes or other horse fitting item in the next quest.

Plenty pics throughout the thread of steps, upgrade requirements, etc. Why they haven't made their way to the first page is anybody's guess.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******