Page 96 of 155 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/16/15: Choose your Steed!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by robino23 View Post
    I started maxing out my pasta. I planted tomatoes and set all my mushrooms out. I tapped everyone of them and the beasts came in droves.
    The sugarcane didn't work for me. Harvested a whole crop and only got 1 skunkupine. Earlier did rocks and corn. Still only 1 beast. Argh. I'll try tomatoes and mushrooms. Thanks.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 8hat View Post
    Just curious...for those of us only getting one horse, which one are you going to get? I think I'm leaning towards the black one.
    I am leaning towards the black one
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Strawberries and corn brought the beasties out for me

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by justtex328 View Post
    Sigh. There is no way that I am going to get my horse. I won't be able to finish the 2nd part in time to be able to finish the 3rd. I'm seriously bummed about this because the horses are so cute. I wish the tasks had been concurrent instead of consecutive. I don't have as many active neighbors as I need for the 2nd and I don't think there are enough days left for me to finish even after putting my ID on the add me thread.
    I would try anyway if I were you. If not for now, then for later.

When you play this game you need neighbours (at least 25 active ones in my opinion). Cause there will be other quests in future (and in the storyline) with similar tasks! You'll need them then as well.
    I am Zelda

Quote Originally Posted by justtex328 View Post
    Sigh. There is no way that I am going to get my horse. I won't be able to finish the 2nd part in time to be able to finish the 3rd...I wish the tasks had been concurrent instead of consecutive.
    I kind of feel it was set up that way on purpose, to encourage players to pay for gems so we could finish in time.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure I can complete this one. My collecting from buildings is sooooooo slow. Painfully slow. I'm still on 38%, it moves 2% per energy refill.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tanbi1 View Post
    I'm not sure I can complete this one. My collecting from buildings is sooooooo slow. Painfully slow. I'm still on 38%, it moves 2% per energy refill.
    Focus on buildings only. 1 energy refill should give you 5% max. Have 5 farms and gather from them every 10-15 minutes. Within 2 days you should be done.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by notanimer View Post
    I am getting no beasties in part three. Can anyone tell me how to trigger them? I've never had an issue before but this time I spent 55 energy in my kingdom and got ONE skunkupine. If I don't finish and get my horse... I will be so mad! I am trying my best. Any tips on where they lurk and if longer chains or shorter chains are better?
    I'm getting fang beasts from the stables/henhouse/cows/chickens, dire boars from strawberries and chopping rocks, skunkupines from sugarcane. It seems like they come better when I tap several in a row (and it seems to work better to avoid them when I tap slower)... don't know that it's true though!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Focus on buildings only. 1 energy refill should give you 5% max. Have 5 farms and gather from them every 10-15 minutes. Within 2 days you should be done.
    Do you mean farmhouses? I'll try that. Ty.

Rhino Keeper
    37 down, 13 to go....the beasties come in spurts...some days am blessed with them and some days, 80 energy also doesn't yield any beast...really want to finish the quest fast and get my horsey!!