Page 95 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/16/15: Choose your Steed!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I fed my Rouncey whom I've named Eastwood a Skunkupine, it was very fun to watch.....

Monster part is quick! You do need 5 days to get to the jousting arena 10 times tho. My monsters and paws were completed in 2.5 days while still going to the jousting arena, so now I have only 2.5 days left for completion and there are still 9 days left altogether. You're goo as done with what time you have left.

I have two small kids, playing time is limited so I'm not likely going to be able to get to my jousting arena often, wasting a lot of time. But I'll do my best, we'll see!

Rhino Keeper
    The jousting arena is a 12 hour reset, so you only need to get to it twice a day. Even if you miss one, there are enough days left to manage.

Quote Originally Posted by fantaloonastic View Post
    Ugh. For once I decided to try and do this without the forums and looking for what's ahead. Result is I only just started the monster part, how the heck am I going to complete that in the time still available?!

Edited because I have no idea what agead means
    You can do it!! Collecting from the arena 10 times can be done by going twice a day in five days. And 50 beasts over 5 days is 10/day. Each time you go to the arena it will trigger a beast (assuming there aren't any already on your board), so you'll just need to trigger 8 more per day. By chopping rock piles (needed to be done anyway in my kingdom), harvesting sugarcane (I'm always baking and using up my sugar), collecting from stable/hen house/cows/chickens (and doing the dairy trade for trade tickets) I'm only have two more beasts to go, even though it will still take me 2-3 days to finish the jousting!

If you WERE planning to do any gem skipping (which I don't think you'll need to!) I'd use gems to speed up the arena (the closer it is to collection time, the fewer gems you'll need). That way you visit the jousting arena, spawn a beast and beast it up for a paw making you one step closer on all three parts!

You can do it!!

I am getting no beasties in part three. Can anyone tell me how to trigger them? I've never had an issue before but this time I spent 55 energy in my kingdom and got ONE skunkupine. If I don't finish and get my horse... I will be so mad! I am trying my best. Any tips on where they lurk and if longer chains or shorter chains are better?

Oops sorry!! The above post was written while I wrote mine!
    Last edited by notanimer; 04-25-15 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Thank you totalwasteoftime. That was super helpful!

Host(ess)
    Sigh. There is no way that I am going to get my horse. I won't be able to finish the 2nd part in time to be able to finish the 3rd. I'm seriously bummed about this because the horses are so cute. I wish the tasks had been concurrent instead of consecutive. I don't have as many active neighbors as I need for the 2nd and I don't think there are enough days left for me to finish even after putting my ID on the add me thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by notanimer View Post
    I am getting no beasties in part three. Can anyone tell me how to trigger them? I've never had an issue before but this time I spent 55 energy in my kingdom and got ONE skunkupine. If I don't finish and get my horse... I will be so mad! I am trying my best. Any tips on where they lurk and if longer chains or shorter chains are better?
    I started maxing out my pasta. I planted tomatoes and set all my mushrooms out. I tapped everyone of them and the beasts came in droves.
    ⚔ Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society! #44⚔ aka: Nelson

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by justtex328 View Post
    Sigh. There is no way that I am going to get my horse. I won't be able to finish the 2nd part in time to be able to finish the 3rd. I'm seriously bummed about this because the horses are so cute. I wish the tasks had been concurrent instead of consecutive. I don't have as many active neighbors as I need for the 2nd and I don't think there are enough days left for me to finish even after putting my ID on the add me thread.
    How many letters do you have at this point, just starting? I sent invitations from both accounts.