Page 69 of 112 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

New Resident
    I started to play Farm Story 2 on my HTC phone but I'm looking into getting an iPad. Is there a way to transfer my farm to the iPad??

Rhino Keeper
    I still have problem to link my old game on iPad with my old device to my new phone in android system. Can it be solved? Please help.

New Resident
    I am getting a new device. They are both Android tablets. So I can go to account settings on my old device and create a new password and I will be able to play on my new device without having to go through Team Lava to transfer it? I will have the same restaurant and bakery on both devices? Did I understand this correctly? If so...That is awesome!! I didn't like the 3 day wait for them to transfer my game. While my ratings went down & I was not able to connect with my friends!! Please let me know if I understood this right. Thank you!!

New Resident
    I wrote teamlava and everybody ...I don't have new device , my tab was broken so I had to delete all data and reset everything including games and when I came back my games were deleted I'm at zero level I didn't create any password at my old games ...just have storm ID ..they told me to create this temporary ID , so I did ..don't know what else to do..and also I filled some application but not sure if I wrote everything correct ..I am in the dark ..I don't want to play again from zero , I likemy old games

New Resident
    Help me please : I have a new tablet and I don't see the spot to sign up with an existing account? There's no option for that? In all my games

New Resident
    On zoo story 2 how do I get into my profile says go to profile to collect but don't no how to do it?not getting all the bonuses (foot print bonuses)mainly?thank you mummynan

New Resident
    Thank you for getting Castle Story on Android. But its has some glitches...like we can't use the little hearts and thingys. It will not allow copy and paste for our messages. It messaging doesn't work half the time. Thanks for getting it tho. Oh and its not giving tulips for fighting monsters now, it was giving them and it stopped.
    Last edited by sunkaf; 03-19-15 at 05:28 PM. Reason: left out the t on can't

Please help me, I have a storm 8 id, and a new iPad.
    I wanted to transfer my game, Castle Story, but it is starting all over.
    I have no idea, where I can find how to login, to restore my game (I still have my old device, where I can see my level50 game.

Ok, I followed the steps on page 1, didn't know the login only worked with the games specified.
    Great, I can collect tuplips again.

Lol, I meant tulips (not tuplips). I could nog change my former posting.